African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
And they still migrate now to those countries as Doctors and Nurses etc
And when they get there, do they lecture local blacks on their internal issues? Teach me something. :mjgrin:

So why the fukk didn't YOU run for president?
:picard: Oh no. Something I said got you in your feelings, but why, tho? What's going on, sis? Why are you offended on her behalf?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
And when they get there, do they lecture local blacks on their internal issues? Teach me something. :mjgrin:

:picard: Oh no. Something I said got you in your feelings, but why, tho? What's going on, sis? Why are you offended on her behalf?

Im not offended I'm disappointed
Please don't belittle me with your sis. I thought u came from a long line of educated black americans
You didnt take advantage of the system that is in place to excel politically and make a real tangible difference but these tethers did?
But why tho?
Sis
😆

In terms of Dr's giving lectures in latino countries, there's a difference between saving peoples lives and getting in the Internet to type type type 😄

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Don't come on here and lie

In Nigeria you are recognised by your tribe and identified as black

Nigeria has European people Arabs and Asians
Who are clearly not black
Therefore black people are identified as black.

When they migrate they are not asked if they are black they are asked WHICH country they are migrating from. Therefore when they enter your system, they are entered as: Nigerian immigrant, Ghanaian immigrants
Chinese immigrant.

There is no country called BLACK
The closest thing to that is Niger which is no where near the United States of the Americas

Get over urself
There is no “black” designation in Nigeria. In nigeria you are just Nigerian. Then, you are identified by your specific ethnic group.

Arabs and Asians are identified based on their nationality more than their race. Most of the melanated world identifies foreigners by their nationality first. You just proved my point with the bolded.

You can tell who hasn’t traveled outside of America. As a black person who has traveled to south America and some African countries, we are simply “american”

And the idea that an African-American can go to Jamaica, Nigeria, Ghana etc and say “I think I should be able to speak on your issues” :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
There is no “black” designation in Nigeria. In nigeria you are just Nigerian. Then, you are identified by your specific ethnic group.

Arabs and Asians are identified based on their nationality more than their race. Most of the melanated world identifies foreigners by their nationality first. You just proved my point with the bolded.

You can tell who hasn’t traveled outside of America. As a black person who has traveled to south America and some African countries, we are simply “american”

And the idea that an African-American can go to Jamaica, Nigeria, Ghana etc and say “I think I should be able to speak on your issues” :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Fukking liar americans are allowed to speak on African issues that's why they were included in the African Union when Malcolm was alive

I'm not in America I don't live there I don't want to and I never will. I visit because I have blood family there and I spend my hard earned money as a tourist and I don't over stay my visitors visa.

I am born in England as were my parents, my grandparents were invited to the country as skilled engineers and left the country when the job was done,
Back to Black ass Nigeria
Back to Black ass Jamaica ✔

So we Black diaspora will speak out wherever we are
And i dont agree with what she said (I didn't watch) she just has the right 2 say it

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Please don't belittle me with your sis. I thought u came from a long line of educated black americans
You didnt take advantage of the system that is in place to excel politically and make a real tangible difference but these tethers did?
But why tho?
Sis

😆

In terms of Dr's giving lectures in latino countries, there's a difference between saving peoples lives and getting in the Internet to type type type 😄
Ahh finally the typical black immigrant “black Americans are lazy” stereotypes comes out. What took you so long?:unimpressed:

The “system” is designed for non-FBAs to excel. The fact is, white supremacy doesn’t view black immigrants any different than any other minority groups such as Asians, Arabs, etc. None of y’all are actual threats to white supremacy like African-Americans are.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ahh finally the typical black immigrant “black Americans are lazy” stereotypes comes out. What took you so long?:unimpressed:

The “system” is designed for non-FBAs to excel. The fact is, white supremacy doesn’t view black immigrants any different than any other minority groups such as Asians, Arabs, etc. None of y’all are actual threats to white supremacy like African-Americans are.

I didn't say she was lazy you are again a liar
I said she was educated and comes from a lineage of educated people so what was it that stopped her from moving towards that position?
I'm sure she had the capability to do so she seems quite able to

But U wanna lie and inference things that are not there

Furthermore u can play that 'they don't see u like us' game with someone that doesn't know about historical events like this

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Fukking liar americans are allowed to speak on African issues that's why they were included in the African Union when Malcolm was alive

I'm not in America I don't live there I don't want to and I never will. I visit because I have blood family there and I spend my hard earned money as a tourist and I don't over stay my visitors visa.

I am born in England as were my parents, my grandparents were invited to the country as skilled engineers and left the country when the job was done,
Back to Black ass Nigeria
Back to Black ass Jamaica check ✔

So we Black diaspora will speak out wherever we are
And i dont agree with what she said (I didn't watch) she just has the right 2 say it
So a black person in the UK is telling a black American who has traveled to various countries how black Americans are treated in these countries. :heh:

You have never even been to the US, you’re disqualified from this conversation. You don’t even know what the issues are her in the US for you to be able to speak on. You can’t make this up :dead:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So a black person in the UK is telling a black American who has traveled to various countries how black Americans are treated in these countries. :heh:

You have never even been to the US, you’re disqualified from this conversation. You don’t even know what the issues are her in the US for you to be able to speak on. You can’t make this up :dead:
Oo
So u actually are illiterate
The bit where I said I frequent America was typed in braille?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say she was lazy you are again a liar
I said she was educated and comes from a lineage of educated people so what was it that stopped her from moving towards that position?
I'm sure she had the capability to do so she seems quite able to

But U wanna lie and inference things that are not there

Furthermore u can play that 'they don't see u like us' game with someone that doesn't know about historical events like this
And I told you, there are limits that African-Americans can reach in the US that black immigrants don’t have to worry about. Black immigrants align more with white supremacy than black liberation. Y'all come to America with the mentality of “just happy to be here”

Ma’am, with all due respect. You just said you have never stepped foot in the US. You have to know when you’re talking out of place. You’re posting headlines about news articles and I am speaking from experience. Black people who are not African American are not treated the same as African-Americans. You posted an article of a African immigrant being killed by police… in 1999 :dead:

It’s funny how people like you would say “they see us all as the same” when black immigrants are some of the first to say “racism don’t exist” when y’all come to the US. :wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
But why tho?
Sis
😆

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

And there we have it.

One, I explicitly do NOT come from a long line of educated black Americans. My grandmother picked cotton and cleaned ww's houses.

Two, "excel politically and make a real tangible difference," where?? At home, in countries that really need it? Where the "real tangible difference" is the difference between shytting outside or not? No? Ok. Here? Doing the wm's bidding by undermining black Americans is considered excelling? Girl, stop. That's not hard, the wm is always looking to acquire new slaves. Rarely are they voluntary, so this is a really great time for them.

Three, imagine lecturing me on the superior planning skills of black immigrants while yall over there getting mollywopped by white mobs. I didn't wanna say it, but you out of pocket. Manage them white folks over there before trynna tell us wtf we supposed to be doing.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

And there we have it.

One, I explicitly do NOT come from a long line of educated black Americans. My grandmother picked cotton and cleaned ww's houses.

Two, "excel politically and make a real tangible difference," where?? At home, in countries that really need it? Where the "real tangible difference" is the difference between shytting outside or not? No? Ok. Here? Doing the wm's bidding by undermining black Americans is considered excelling? Girl, stop. That's not hard, the wm is always looking to acquire new slaves. Rarely are they voluntary, so this is a really great time for them.

Three, imagine lecturing me on the superior planning skills of black immigrants while yall over there getting mollywopped by white mobs. I didn't wanna say it, but you out of pocket. Manage them white folks over there before trynna tell us wtf we supposed to be doing.
So because ur grandmother picked cotton she weren't educated

My grandfather was a technical surgeon but when he came to England he had to work on train tracks

My grandma was a qualified nurse and also was a cleaner

My mum turned out to be a lawyer and I'm a teacher

We took advantage of the way our forethather fout 4 us

U are better off now than ur granny because of the sacrifice ur granny made.

So make the most of it

Furthermore I'm not lecturing you I thought this was a conversation, now who is in their feelings
Also mollywopped by white is fun to you but when black people in England were standing up with black americans in 2020 where was the

'Dey not black dey Africans energy?'

Goodbye

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

To
Any Blacks outside of America
We