African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Ima name just 1. It's statistically proven that we are behind every other culture financially because we have always put our money in 401k and depended on pensions and shyt but we literally have numbers that tell us where to invest, how, and why, but we won't even take the time to try to read some basic examples of how to get ahead, as a whole.

We claim we can't get ahead and everybody is holding us back but we sit on forums, post on social media, cry and complain but never take the initiative to do shyt but point the finger and blame everybody else. Meanwhile, those of us that like to learn and are interested in other things besides bullshyt have always done well in life without pointing a finger at a soul...
They've been posted!!! Im not going back to find info that yall should know already if you didn't have your ass on a hiphop forum all day listening to people say shyt that have no clue about anything in life that matters.
Do you know how simple it is to Google "how to get ahead in life"? The rabbit hole you'll go down would make it to where you never pointed a finger at somebody again.
We ALL have access to the same info billionaires have access to. This shyt ain't rocket science.
-Of all the stupid shyt in this thread this is probably the stupidest. You talk all that shyt then when someone asks for the info you type some other stupid shyt instead of just giving a direction to a link or something. The problem with having all the information is not knowing which shyt to look at when thousands of links pop up.

-Non helpful bitter ass talking about who needs to do better.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And my aunt would refer to you as just black American unless you can tell her where in Africa your from and what tribe.
I know my people built this country. What the fukk has your people done to be called the "real African Americans"?

Yall come over here and feel like yall can lay claim to anything my people did for this country, go home and build your country. We laid our stake in this country when we built it.

You and your bytch ass aunt are just tethers, we're the reason you exist in this country.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Don't come on here and lie

In Nigeria you are recognised by your tribe and identified as black

Nigeria has European people Arabs and Asians
Who are clearly not black
Therefore black people are identified as black.

When they migrate they are not asked if they are black they are asked WHICH country they are migrating from. Therefore when they enter your system, they are entered as: Nigerian immigrant, Ghanaian immigrants
Chinese immigrant.

There is no country called BLACK
The closest thing to that is Niger which is no where near the United States of the Americas

Get over urself

It's really sad how these hashtag niccas have to literally make shyt up just to carry their weirdo wannabe cac bigoted narratives.

Thread is literally a bunch of self-important motherfukkers going off about how Africans speak, behave, think, identify with themselves, in order to make a point on why no one should dare speak on their issues. The simple minded hypocrisy of these bigoted psychos is astounding.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Ahh finally the typical black immigrant “black Americans are lazy” stereotypes comes out. What took you so long?:unimpressed:

The “system” is designed for non-FBAs to excel. The fact is, white supremacy doesn’t view black immigrants any different than any other minority groups such as Asians, Arabs, etc. None of y’all are actual threats to white supremacy like African-Americans are.

Jesus fukkin Christ. Go outside. You people are losers.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Not me I love black americans I dated 3 black Americans and the only thing that ruined it was like long distance because I don't want to live in America

Other than that nah the love and respect is there for the most part

Common a black american, put my cousin on to his first big movie Burning Sands, my cousin is born in America but his father is born in England

Without that there would be no Supacell on Netflix or it would be diffelovers.

I like how you emphasize over and over that you have absolutely no desire to even be in America.

The self-important house negro mentality these "I'm proud to be an American" bourgeoisie c00ns have about coexisting with other black people is pathetic. The mocking people for "fleeing their homelands" and "we allowed you to be here." Just embarrassing, pompous nonsense.

Are they so desperate to feel important they think an African man immigrating to another country would rather be in dingy dusty ass Detroit, Michigan where he has to deal with self-important racist cacs and bigoted "go back to your country" whackjobs like @HarlemHottie who resents you even hving the same rights as her and needs her ass kissed 24/7 for being "American" and "alowin yoo foreiners to cum here. Yee haw!" On top of dealing with privatized everying, constant civil unrests, the highest violent crime and gun violence out there, some of the highest taxes out there, some of the worst education. When they can make a shorter trip and go to England, Sweden, France, Norway. Places that mostly embrace liberal protections of all its citizens, offers great quality of life, free Healthcare, little gun violence, some of the best education in the world. And best of all is closer to home and doesn't have a prominent culture of weirdo pro-Trump bigots like @HarlemHottie in it dehumanizing your existence and demanding you praise the ground she walks on.

But these people are so ignorant about the world, so self loathing in their black, African skin, and so desperate to feel important and significant in this world, they really think being "descendants" of this dirty, violent, racist, over militarized, police state capitalistic hell hole makes you the most important negroes in history. Just sad, sorry excuses for "pro-black" people. A limited and ignorant scope of the world.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: No, you fukking clown. That's what chick in the op was doing. What she gon tell us about featurism and colorism? Are we somehow expected to exclude our ls/ wavy grandmas from the family tree??

My father is a twin. He's a ds bm. His twin sister looks like an Asian woman. We not doing this with yall. Yall sound crazy. America is not wherever you came from.

What the hell does your "light skin," "wavy haired," and Asian looking relatives have to do with her experience as black woman in America being discriminated against or denigrated for her physical features?

Where did she even imply that discussing the issues of colorism and featurism in her personal experience is about "excluding" anyone from society and respect?

It's classic projection. You're so offended by this woman cus you think everyone, especially those sneaky black immigrants, approaches social-politics like you: pure self-interest and a means to dehumanize and tear down others in order to make yourself look special. Is it possible she wants to speak out about colorism and featurism in America because she cares about respect towards all black women, not just Africans. Are you so caught up in the sensationalized, emotionally manipulative rhetoric of your hashtags that it's hard for you to imagine someone fighting a political battle for someone other than herself?

Everyone is rooting for your downfall. Everyone is trying to take advantage of you, disrespecting you, undermining you. It's time to get off the internet

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
She just said she’s not a black woman, she’s African.

Her examples of issues were “colorism” and “texturing”

Those issues have nothing to do with America. In fact, colorism is worse in Africa than it is in the US.

Yeah dummy, that's exactly her point, thanks.

You hashtag idiots are claiming that this woman has no right to be in America and speak on a global issue that effects black people everywhere because she's "not black American." Which makes NO sense.

She's speaking out about how dumb and needlessly disunifying that is for black women. Whether it's worse in Africa is neither here nor there. Not everything is about "disrespecting" America. That's you projecting your shallow approach to political issues on her.

YOU see black politics as being about yourself, "your people," and what benefits YOU exclusively. You view an African speaking out about colorism in America as somehow being an attack on you, "mer kuntry", and perhaps your "liGHt skIn" "aSiAn looKiNg ADOS fAmIly MembeErz" (as if Africans do not have the same genetc variety) and it's all about "dissing AAs". Yall are legit sick.

Not everyone is a weak c00nservative pretending to be for black power while only thinking of themselves. She clearly understands the bigger picture, isnt even arguing that she identifies as African if thats what people insist, and is confused as to why she cannot help raise awareness about a global issue that should break cultural barriers and unite all black woman.

Quit projecting and making up yalls own narratives just so you have excuses to talk like cacs about people "fleeing their homelands" or whatever else.

Damn I can't wait for yall to finally crash out with this anti-immigrant bullshyt so that we can get back to true black political thought.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@SupaDupaCool

Please don't try to make sense out of the nonsense at this point its just MindGames

Imagine telling people they are not Black and they were FIRST so called Negroes

Many people in Africa are misinformed about their identity too because of centuries of displacement and domestic slavery

Colonialism is just a fancy word for slavery
So it was it is we will remain firm in our stance who do t like it can 💋 my natural black arse.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't buy this explanation because it's not like African countries are 100% monoracial either, there are large groups of ethnic minorities throughout Africa. Black Africans distinguish themselves from non Black Africans, (Indians, Arabs, etc).

Not all skinfolk are kinfolk

When you undermine ones experience you cause separation

:yeshrug:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Big facts.

They overlook the bolded every time.

We can't even have this conversation until they admit that they are black first and that the world sees them as black first. Until they acknowledge that fact, these discussions will never go anywhere.

This is literally the bare minimum that black americans be asking for.

My nicca, "black" is a white capitalist social construct (so is "Jamaican" "Nigerian" all of them) that you FULLY identify with. We are all Africans. Plain and simple. And every race if full of weak c00ns who run from that and stick to their cac-invented national pride because it's all they got in their pathetic existence to feel significant. But man Tariq Nasheed and you niccas is the biggest offenders.

I'm convinced some of yall know absolutely no black people when you saying nonsense like this. Caribbean and African people NEVER call themselves black? They don't participate in "black issues" or go to "black" spaces? They identify only as their nationality and avoid others? We don't largely vote alongside each other and share political goals--black political goals--as a collective? And dont bother speaking all the usual hypotheticals into existence that a reparations bill that doesnt exist is threatened by "tethers" rather than white supremacist conservatives. On just about every issues black people as a whole In America dont share the same political culture and goals? Caribbeans and Africans live their lives being "jealous" of Black Americans and rooting for their downfalls?

You have to have never been around black people other than your own family your entire life for this to even be a conception.

We can't have a conversation until some of yall get your head out your asses and stop projecting your self-loathing need to feel important on the entire black community. Being black and acknowledging your history and national identity outside of the United States doesn't mean they are distancing themselves from their African ancestry and shared identity with all African descendants.

That's what YALL are trying to accomplish for black Americans. YALL value a sub-European national identity you share with cacs through enslavement more than a united black-African community and nation. YALL are hyper focused on denigrating and dehumanizing Africans out of some sensationalized generalized nonsense about them "not liking you" as an excuse to start acting like bigots and distancing yourself from your African ancestry. Nowadays yall are dipping into straight up race-psuedo science about hairlines, European admixtures, and "black Americans" in fact being here before slavery. And then there's the endless mocking of poverty in Africa, the "go back to your country"-style insults over Africans "fleeing their homeland", the messed up AI thumbnails of bug eyed grinning "Africans" on some st0rmfr0nt shyt. As if "African Americans" are also intellectually and physically superior to other black people. These aren't usually the views of someone who has the nerve to demand other black people prove their unity.

There is no one working harder to put being "black" last and being "American" first like the constantly projecting hashtag nikkas. Yall care more about being closer to a first world cac identify ypu can claim birth and a family history to than to be black.

And then yall got the nerve to speak of Malcolm X as if he was a poster child of your beliefs. Yall only love Malcolm X for a couple quotes about Democrats and liberals in the 1960s. He would spit on this whole fukking "movement" yall about if he were alive.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I know my people built this country. What the fukk has your people done to be called the "real African Americans"?

Yall come over here and feel like yall can lay claim to anything my people did for this country, go home and build your country. We laid our stake in this country when we built it.

You and your bytch ass aunt are just tethers, we're the reason you exist in this country.
You sound mad.

Who hurt you little one?