African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like yall ignore what people say to get you straight then make up strawman arguments to fight and make these hollow declarations.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Go on somewhere weirdo. I mention one thing, tell you to imagine what I have now, and you highlight the example I used to have you obtain the info to make you think a little bit, and you can't even do it.

Yo, YOU'RE DUMB, literally. I'd imagine you come from a family that have the same level of intelligence, which is the problem. We have to break this shyt somehow, some way

And again, this all comes from how upset I get that I know we can all do well together but we have to make major changes with how we operate and what we are interested in.
Calm down dude before you get an aneurism. You said you have the same wealth as white people because you have a paid off house 10 years ago. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t have wealth.

Your opinions on black Americans are also uniformed. Black people are not systematically poor because of bad investments :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Calm down dude before you get an aneurism. You said you have the same wealth as white people because you have a paid off house 10 years ago. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t have wealth.

Your opinions on black Americans are also uniformed. Black people are not systematically poor because of bad investments :mjlol:
You clearly can't think past what's directly in front of your face. But you got it.

And you're right, I apologize to you. But we gotta get it together.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is the main issue

:francis:

Tethers come here and question our position in this country when we literally fought and sacrificed generations to afford you the ability to come here and succeed. Yall spit in our faces in return and use cac talking points against us.
She really used the model minority “take advantage of resources” line like we don’t drive over dead ADOS towns and bodies to work every day. Or lakes and parks weren’t dropped on top of us. I live close to Lake Lanier the result of them covering up those Forsyth County riots against Black Americans:snoop:

Let me know when lakes are dropped on top of Asians and Indians. They are the ones that are expanding here far reaching. Because no one is running a highway through them, they run the highways

Last edited:
Daps
You are not an African-American. You are a sierra-leonian American. :ufdup:
I tend to agree with how my aunt(born and raised in Sierra Leone)explained it to me when I was younger.. She said I was a REAL African American because I knew where my link to Africa is (through my parents) unlike a lot of black Americans who claim African American with no knowledge of where in Africa or what tribe they were from.. She often referred to black Americans as the b*stard children from slavery who shouldn't claim Africa.. I even have family members in Sierra Leone who don't see me and my sisters as real Africans because were born and raised in the U.S.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She really used the model minority “take advantage of resources” line like we don’t drive over dead ADOS towns and bodies to work every day. Or lakes and parks weren’t dropped on top of us. I live close to Lake Lanier :snoop:
Freeways were also built on top of black communities.

These people really think we were sitting around twiddling our thumbs wasting opportunities for 400 years. They come over here and adopt common white supremacist talking points then wonder why there's a disconnect.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I tend to agree with how my aunt(born and raised in Sierra Leone)explained it to me when I was younger.. She said I was a REAL African American because I knew where my link to Africa is (through my parents) unlike a lot of black Americans who claim African American with no knowledge of where in Africa or what tribe they were from.. She often referred to black Americans as the b*stard children from slavery who shouldn't claim Africa.. I even have family members in Sierra Leone who don't see me and my sisters as real Africans because were born and raised in the U.S.
How is an African woman defining what a real African-American is? :dead:

They fact that we were brought from Africa in chains and had our history erased is exactly what defines us as African-Americans. If you can’t relate to that experience then you are not African-American.

I’m glad your honest about some of the anti-black American sentiment that your family felt.

And no disrespect to your aunt, but what’s the use of all this pride in your country and lineage but your family has to send their youth to another country for opportunity? I will never understand how so many “black” people have distain for African-Americans yet depend on the opportunities created by African-Americans.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
How is an African woman defining what a real African-American is? :dead:

They fact that we were brought from Africa in chains and had our history erased is exactly what defines us as African-Americans. If you can’t relate to that experience then you are not African-American.

I’m glad your honest about some of the anti-black American sentiment that your family felt.

And no disrespect to your aunt, but what’s the use of all this pride in your country and lineage but your family has to send their youth to another country for opportunity? I will never understand how so many “black” people have sustain for African-Americans yet depend on the opportunities created by African-Americans.
Because people like her are ethno elitists. Old world people are ethnic scrutinizers. We over here grew up in a racial incubator. When we play the ethnic scrutinizing game back they get mad. They also feel our stuff belongs to them

half the reason this country exists is to get away from the extreme elitism of the old world. You can see this in Asians. They could no cut it against their old world mainlander brothers so they come here and some of them try to bring that shyt here too. And when they get successful THEY STILL ARENT ACCEPTED BACK HOME

Look up everyone’s last names you meet

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:what:

You aren't African American, your aunt is retarded.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Because people like her are ethno elitists. Old world people are ethnic scrutinizers. We over here grew up in a racial incubator. When we play the ethnic scrutinizing game back they get mad. They also feel our stuff belongs to them
Facts

That bytch gonna disregard everything we've done in this country and claim they're the "real" African Americans and the people who literally built this country are just "b*stard children of slavery".

@T. Dubb Ya fukk you and yo aunt

:camby:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is a very honest post especially the last part. This is what I try to explain to posters like @RehReh. Africans are very ethnocentric. You are 100% genetically Sierra Leone and only one generation removed yet your own people would claim you are not an authentic Sierra Leone.

As I told her, black Americans are just “American” to Africans. There is no pan-African identity outside of America. Yet when black Americans finally develop our own lineage based designation, now we’re being “divisive”