African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
nikkas ain't shyt. American blacks ain't shyt, collectively. My people are nothing but excuse makers, collectively. We have to do A WHOLE LOT BETTER.

Think ima bite my tongue when I'm passionate and dead serious about how much my people piss me off with the constant excuses?

I'm sorry you feel that way

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikkas ain't shyt. American blacks ain't shyt, collectively. My people are nothing but excuse makers, collectively. We have to do A WHOLE LOT BETTER.

Think ima bite my tongue when I'm passionate and dead serious about how much my people piss me off with the constant excuses?

You are just too stupid to understand the systematic barriers that have set us back.

The fact that we are doing as well as we are is remarkable.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm sorry you feel that way
Me too. Imagine maturing in your early 20s and understanding what needs to be done to get ahead in life; you do it, get ahead, try to give your friends, family, and others the game (even random people online), but they never listen to a word you say. You ask them if they got a chance to check out the info you told them about and its always an excuse. Then turn around and be in bad financial situations and need to borrow money and be jealous and shyt like you got a hand out of some sort...

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yall do this with EVERYTHING. Of course not every single one of us do foolish things, but so many of us do that it's almost synonymous with us.

Ima name just 1. It's statistically proven that we are behind every other culture financially because we have always put our money in 401k and depended on pensions and shyt but we literally have numbers that tell us where to invest, how, and why, but we won't even take the time to try to read some basic examples of how to get ahead, as a whole.

We claim we can't get ahead and everybody is holding us back but we sit on forums, post on social media, cry and complain but never take the initiative to do shyt but point the finger and blame everybody else. Meanwhile, those of us that like to learn and are interested in other things besides bullshyt have always done well in life without pointing a finger at a soul...

That's just 1...
uncle-ruckus.gif

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Black people just got “legal” discrimination outlawed in 1965 and he thinks we should have caught up to white wealth by now :heh:
shyt, statistically quite a few of us have "the white man's wealth" (which at that point, how is it his wealth if i got the same shyt?). So what's your excuse? What did you go to school for? What did you study in your free time? What networking did you do to get to know important people that could be valuable to you? Who noticed your skills?

that guy

Superstar
Daps

The further thing from Ruckus. I actually want me people to do better. I just come off as angry because it upsets me that we have all the resources to do better but we won't, as a whole.
:patrice:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
No. We don’t, and especially you :russ:
Nice childish comeback. I'm just typing away, lying through my teeth (fingers), huh?

Search back to let's say about 2013-2014 when I was talking about my free and clear mortgage. I'll wait...

If I had a mortgage paid off 10 years ago when I was 27 and not even as bright as I am now, what you think my pockets are like now?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Nice childish comeback. I'm just typing away, lying through my teeth (fingers), huh?

Search back to let's say about 2013-2014 when I was talking about my free and clear mortgage. I'll wait...

If I had a mortgage paid off 10 years ago when I was 27 and not even as bright as I am now, what you think my pockets are like now?
That’s not wealth my guy.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
That’s not wealth my guy.
Go on somewhere weirdo. I mention one thing, tell you to imagine what I have now, and you highlight the example I used to have you obtain the info to make you think a little bit, and you can't even do it.

Yo, YOU'RE DUMB, literally.

And again, this all comes from how upset I get that I know we can all do well together but we have to make major changes with how we operate and what we are interested in.

Last edited: