African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
We're not liked due to racism caused by slavery

Nothing anything we personally did, lol
So you're telling me African native don't like us due to conditions from slavery? Of course white folks aint never gonna like us so that dont ecen count.

No, people don't like us because of our foolish ways. But stay blind...

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’ve written this over a dozen times on this site: ‘ADOS’ have a serious blind spot. When the conversation comes up, yall immediately think of an OVERT African, an accent, someone that you can see is African from a mile away, or whose names give when away, as the face of non-Ados. And there’s a subsequent nose up reaction

What is always forgotten is the 1st generation Africans who were born here, Carribeans, Afro-latinas, people whose faces and/or names are not overtly non-Ados (ie ‘Richards, Wallace’ are Jamaican names). These are ALSO non-ADOS but that energy is never the same. Yall gon tell Busta Rhymes born and raised in Brooklyn he can’t speak to a black experience? :what:

The picking ad choosing is bytchmade. Folk will attack what they take as a weaker African, but when it’s time for the Forbes richest list filled with Africans oh then it’s black excellence :childplease:or shyt like this….

GettyImages-2165381862.jpg

“THE FIRST ALL BLACK PODIUM”

Oh so when it’s time for triumph and recognition it’s ‘black’. ‘Oh no no Nipsey black on his momma side he good :whoa:‘. That shyt weak. Everything about the “FBA” movement is contradictions, self hate, front running. Bad all around
Can somebody translate this post for me?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
So you're telling me African native don't like us due to conditions from slavery? Of course white folks aint never gonna like us so that dont ecen count.

What foolish ways that define all 40 million people here?

Gimme 5...that defines all of us.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They don't like us because we are bottom caste and they think they can get benefits from white supremacy by signaling that they are not like us and they want us to remain at the bottom.

41PENh1IYUL.jpg

Read a damn book.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
What foolish ways that define all 40 million people here?

Gimme 5...that defines all of us.
Yall do this with EVERYTHING. Of course not every single one of us do foolish things, but so many of us do that it's almost synonymous with us.

Ima name just 1. It's statistically proven that we are behind every other culture financially because we have always put our money in 401k and depended on pensions and shyt but we literally have numbers that tell us where to invest, how, and why, but we won't even take the time to try to read some basic examples of how to get ahead, as a whole.

We claim we can't get ahead and everybody is holding us back but we sit on forums, post on social media, cry and complain but never take the initiative to do shyt but point the finger and blame everybody else. Meanwhile, those of us that like to learn and are interested in other things besides bullshyt have always done well in life without pointing a finger at a soul...

That's just 1...

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
If the roles were reversed, Nigerians (just as an example) wouldn't call a Black American "Nigerian" just because they've been in the country for an extended period of time.

I think you can speak on issues that effect you, but i understand why people would value your opinion as much as a ADOS person's
Nigerians ask me if I'm Nigerian all the time.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

So the people who sold our ancestors have the right to not like us because of our "foolish ways"

Disgusting tether babble :hhh:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It's statistically proven that we are behind every other culture financially because we have always put our money in 401k and depended on pensions and shyt but we literally have numbers that tell us where to invest, how, and why, but we won't even take the time to try to read some basic examples of how to get ahead, as a whole.
Post them.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Post them.
They've been posted!!! Im not going back to find info that yall should know already if you didn't have your ass on a hiphop forum all day listening to people say shyt that have no clue about anything in life that matters.

Do you know how simple it is to Google "how to get ahead in life"? The rabbit hole you'll go down would make it to where you never pointed a finger at somebody again.

We ALL have access to the same info billionaires have access to. This shyt ain't rocket science.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall do this with EVERYTHING. Of course not every single one of us do foolish things, but so many of us do that it's almost synonymous with us.

Ima name just 1. It's statistically proven that we are behind every other culture financially because we have always put our money in 401k and depended on pensions and shyt but we literally have numbers that tell us where to invest, how, and why, but we won't even take the time to try to read some basic examples of how to get ahead, as a whole.

We claim we can't get ahead and everybody is holding us back but we sit on forums, post on social media, cry and complain but never take the initiative to do shyt but point the finger and blame everybody else. Meanwhile, those of us that like to learn and are interested in other things besides bullshyt have always done well in life without pointing a finger at a soul...

That's just 1...

You dumbass clown :snoop:

According to a study conducted in 2022 and now released by Ariel Investments and Charles Schwab, 68% of Black respondents under 40 are now investing in stocks in comparison to 57% of younger white respondents.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

That's just 1...

So this is something the majority of 40 million people are doing?

Majority of the blacks in America are complaining and not doing anything tangible to get ahead?

This is your perspective?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
So this is something the majority of 40 million people are doing?

Majority of the blacks in America are complaining and not doing anything tangible to get ahead?

This is your perspective?
Uuuummm yeah, or we wouldn't be at the bottom of the totem pole.

Once again, THOSE OF US LIKE MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS know that it's all about having valuable skills and learning. Those of us that want to be lazy just get left behind. I would feel like a whole hoe if I couldn't go to the store and buy whatever I want within reason at any time. But it's because I've busted my ass to get to that point, all mostly self taught in my own free time. The time nikkas spend on FB and IG everyday I done took a whole other course to increase my value...

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Uuuummm yeah, or we wouldn't be at the bottom of the totem pole.

Once again, THOSE OF US LIKE MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS know that it's all about having valuable skills and learning. Those of us that want to be lazy just get left behind. I would feel like a whole hoe if I couldn't go to the store and buy whatever I want within reason at any time. But it's because I've busted my ass to get to that point, all mostly self taught...

You pretty much saying as a collective, American Blacks ain't about shyt.

Can we get that in a quote, sir?