African chick who has lived in the US for 10 years asks whether she can speak on black issues that affect her in the US. FBA say no!

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So does everybody universally agree that in the U.S , black means ADOS/FBA?

because I'm not ADOS/FBA but if I go around saying I'm not black , people will look at me as if I'm a c00n.
Notice how they can never give acsolid answer for this and keep hitting the juelz-talking.gif

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
They cooking her in the replies & quotes. She wasn’t even being disrespectful.
:picard:

As a cac it's crazy how AA and Africans are so easily divided by stereotypes created by grifters like Tariq and others who benefit off the destruction of black people. They're imo just as bad as the KKK.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I’ve written this over a dozen times on this site: ‘ADOS’ have a serious blind spot. When the conversation comes up, yall immediately think of an OVERT African, an accent, someone that you can see is African from a mile away, or whose names give when away, as the face of non-Ados. And there’s a subsequent nose up reaction

What is always forgotten is the 1st generation Africans who were born here, Carribeans, Afro-latinas, people whose faces and/or names are not overtly non-Ados (ie ‘Richards, Wallace’ are Jamaican names). These are ALSO non-ADOS but that energy is never the same. Yall gon tell Busta Rhymes born and raised in Brooklyn he can’t speak to a black experience? :what:

The picking ad choosing is bytchmade. Folk will attack what they take as a weaker African, but when it’s time for the Forbes richest list filled with Africans oh then it’s black excellence :childplease:or shyt like this….

GettyImages-2165381862.jpg

“THE FIRST ALL BLACK PODIUM”

Oh so when it’s time for triumph and recognition it’s ‘black’. ‘Oh no no Nipsey black on his momma side he good :whoa:‘. That shyt weak. Everything about the “FBA” movement is contradictions, self hate, front running. Bad all around
It doesn’t get anymore common sense than this but we live in strange times.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Im not offended I'm disappointed
Please don't belittle me with your sis. I thought u came from a long line of educated black americans
You didnt take advantage of the system that is in place to excel politically and make a real tangible difference but these tethers did?
But why tho?
This is the main issue

:francis:

Tethers come here and question our position in this country when we literally fought and sacrificed generations to afford you the ability to come here and succeed. Yall spit in our faces in return and use cac talking points against us.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Ofcourse there is going to be an identity that comes with being black here, so when someone says you're not black you're African

They really mean you don't understand our pov

I don't buy this explanation because it's not like African countries are 100% monoracial either, there are large groups of ethnic minorities throughout Africa. Black Africans distinguish themselves from non Black Africans, (Indians, Arabs, etc).

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is the main issue

:francis:

Tethers come here and question our position in this country when we literally fought and sacrificed generations to afford you the ability to come here and succeed. Yall spit in our faces in return and use cac talking points against us.
I'm not in ur fukkin country

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
But your people have that same mentality when they do come here, which is the issue we have with you tethers.
Who are my people?
Don't answer because this the last 32 seconds I can spare u of my time

I wish ur mother didn't tether her stinking vagina to your father so I wouldn't be wasting my bandwidth responding to you

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who are my people?
Don't answer because this the last 32 seconds I can spare u of my time

I wish ur mother didn't tether her stinking vagina to your father so I wouldn't be wasting my bandwidth responding to you
You know who your people are, that's why you said that bullshyt to @HarlemHottie

:camby:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Imagine having to tag fellow FBA Rangers to come help you

Anywho I can't believe the deer let me get close enough to touch them

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’ve written this over a dozen times on this site: ‘ADOS’ have a serious blind spot. When the conversation comes up, yall immediately think of an OVERT African, an accent, someone that you can see is African from a mile away, or whose names give when away, as the face of non-Ados. And there’s a subsequent nose up reaction

What is always forgotten is the 1st generation Africans who were born here, Carribeans, Afro-latinas, people whose faces and/or names are not overtly non-Ados (ie ‘Richards, Wallace’ are Jamaican names). These are ALSO non-ADOS but that energy is never the same. Yall gon tell Busta Rhymes born and raised in Brooklyn he can’t speak to a black experience? :what:

The picking ad choosing is bytchmade. Folk will attack what they take as a weaker African, but when it’s time for the Forbes richest list filled with Africans oh then it’s black excellence :childplease:or shyt like this….

GettyImages-2165381862.jpg

“THE FIRST ALL BLACK PODIUM”

Oh so when it’s time for triumph and recognition it’s ‘black’. ‘Oh no no Nipsey black on his momma side he good :whoa:‘. That shyt weak. Everything about the “FBA” movement is contradictions, self hate, front running. Bad all around

Breh y'all act likeyall don't have tribal wars in your homeland.

It's weird how y'all pretend like that straight up does not exist.

We need delineation just like Asians needed

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Breh y'all act likeyall don't have tribal wars in your homeland.

It's weird how y'all pretend like that straight up does not exist.

We need delineation just like Asians needed

You can ‘need’ all you want but the way FBA/ADOS are going about it has a crystal clear end point. But I don’t like repeating myself, so…

A more radical sect growing out of something rooted in separatism isnt an anomaly my guy, that’s whats expected to happen…historically. You think there wasn’t some small fringe OG members of the nazis, kkk, maga on some ‘No no noooo y’all doin too much this ain’t what we originally meant….” :heh:

it’s gonna be hard to favor separatism and not adopt traits of separatists’.

It’s factually consistent in world history that nationalism is going to spiral into hate.

And, well, here we are. :beli: