AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They had 25K pre-sale sign ups so it could be anywhere between 25K and 50K easily. I think people are underestimating the fact that people from all over Western Europe can make the trip.

And they’ll definitely give out free tickets though to fill in seats.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dax Harwood has his hopes for a dream match at AEW All In in London: FTR & CM Punk vs. The Elite. Harwood recently spoke with Uproxx for a new interview and during the discussion he spoke about the upcoming show, which takes place on August 27 in Wembley Stadium. You can see a couple of highlights below:

On his dream match for the show: “CM Punk and FTR versus the Elite. That’s gotta be it, right? If you want to sell 50,000 tickets and take this company to the next level, that’s it, that’s me dreaming. That’s the dream match. That six-man tag in Wembley Stadium could help launch AEW to the next level.”

S/O to Dax for calling the match a "six-man", like any red-blooded American male would say. That dainty "trios" bs needs to be retired ASAP.
It could work. Do the six man at All In then do FTR/Bucks and Punk/Omega at All Out. Makes sense to do since the two events are a week out from each other. I think it’s still dumb to do the two events so close together but this may be the best possible matchup they can do

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It's too bad that William Regal is no longer around. It would be nice of there was somebody who was actually from Blackpool when the Blackpool Combat Club is actually within the vicinity of Blackpool. Maybe Claudio can get featured since he's the only actual European in the group.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dax Harwood has his hopes for a dream match at AEW All In in London: FTR & CM Punk vs. The Elite. Harwood recently spoke with Uproxx for a new interview and during the discussion he spoke about the upcoming show, which takes place on August 27 in Wembley Stadium. You can see a couple of highlights below:

On his dream match for the show: “CM Punk and FTR versus the Elite. That’s gotta be it, right? If you want to sell 50,000 tickets and take this company to the next level, that’s it, that’s me dreaming. That’s the dream match. That six-man tag in Wembley Stadium could help launch AEW to the next level.”

S/O to Dax for calling the match a "six-man", like any red-blooded American male would say. That dainty "trios" bs needs to be retired ASAP.
That should be the marquee matchup for All Out in Chicago 2 weeks after the Wembley show.

All In needs Omega to have a huge singles match. As someone said, even Punk vs Omega would make more sense than running that 6 man tag.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wait, they are running All Out in Chicago only two weeks after All In in London?????

That’s insane :why:

Tony really didn’t think this through

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You'll get no argument from me. I think that everything about Miss Kenny is a significant waste. Kenny Omega, his prissy spirit fingers, his 1-900 call center promo voice, and that sassy prance that he does before running the ropes can all stay gone until pride month.
:camby:

That’s personal problems, nothing to do with wrestling

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wait, they are running All Out in Chicago only two weeks after All In in London?????

That’s insane :why:

Tony really didn’t think this through
An All Out date hasn't been announced. People are just assuming since it runs Labor Day weekend every year that's when it will be.