AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Remember when TNA booked THE ALAMODOME for a Lockdown PPV and ended up using a tiny, tiny fraction of it? :dead:

I'm sure this won't happen here :obama:

:lupe:
Two COMPLETELY different cases

TNA was stupid af for that shyt though :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's hard to get north of 30-40K without a great card unless it's WrestleMania and already has the prestige. If the show falls within that range it'd be a success but I'm not sure how it'd look on TV.
They are gonna have 9 weeks of TV to build and heavily promote All In (it's the time between Forbidden Door and All In). I have a hard time picturing Tony having the patience and care to announce anything before FD, hell, that PPV should basically build up for at least couple of big matchups happening at Wembley (Okada vs one of Omega/Danielson/Punk and Ospreay either facing Kenny or winning a big belt) anything before June 25th will probably just rely on the name value and the fact that it's a special occasion.

Let's also don't act surprised if TK only announces like 2 matches before hands and in the three weeks leading to All In he books 10 other matches :mjlol:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Per someone in England who reached out to Live Nation about the All In ticket pricing in London, the tickets will be from 30 pounds ($37 US dollars) to 500 pounds ($621 US dollars)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Per someone in England who reached out to Live Nation about the All In ticket pricing in London, the tickets will be from 30 pounds ($37 US dollars) to 500 pounds ($621 US dollars)
So if that is true and price gouging doesn't become a factor, we are looking at probably well over 60,000 people. AEW tickets are cheaper than WWE with the first several rows for example normally priced at $100 to $250 when first released.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do you think all the talk about how crazy this is helps or hurts the attendance figure? or does it matter? I think it may help because so many people are in a clout chasing "wanna be seen" mindset that they may actually travel to Tony's "big dumb idea"

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So if that is true and price gouging doesn't become a factor, we are looking at probably well over 60,000 people. AEW tickets are cheaper than WWE with the first several rows for example normally priced at $100 to $250 when first released.
My homie lucked into row 5 or 6 for the last Dynamite here; paid about $150. I’m sure Special events/ppvs are higher.

I don’t know about 60k, but it’ll be great if they can pull that much. Anything over 45k would be great to get these weirdos to suck their teeth. :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Do you think all the talk about how crazy this is helps or hurts the attendance figure? or does it matter? I think it may help because so many people are in a clout chasing "wanna be seen" mindset that they may actually travel to Tony's "big dumb idea"
The underdog narrative always helps. It was what made the first All In happen in the first place ("No one besides WWE can fill up a 10k arena") and back then the jump they needed was 4-6k more paid tickets than what they had done in the past in ROH.

But it's one thing to go above your current peak (for AEW, 20k paid) and it's a whole nother thing to triple that number. I think that's why most of us are putting the bar at 40-45k as the number that would feel impressive.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To get over 30K they are going to need Punk vs. Omega, FTR vs. Bucks, and MJF vs. Cole . It’s on them to build the story from now til August to make it must see and also not blow their load on the two PPVs prior.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
To get over 30K they are going to need Punk vs. Omega, FTR vs. Bucks, and MJF vs. Cole . It’s on them to build the story from now til August to make it must see and also not blow their load on the two PPVs prior.

They don't need Punk to get over 30k. IMO if they do it right, they can stretch Omega/Ospreay to All In and have Ospreay win the title in front of his home country.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Given they are partnering with Live Nation Entertainment for this, that would seem to pretty heavily indicate they intend to make this a cultural event and not just a wrestling show.

So I imagine that means we're going to get a lot of non-wrestling stuff revolving the show that's going to bring in a bunch of casuals and people who may not even necessarily be drawn there for the wrestling but end up there anyways.

They probably going to get some WBD-signed artist to perform at this show that will draw in thousands all on their own.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Remember when TNA booked THE ALAMODOME for a Lockdown PPV and ended up using a tiny, tiny fraction of it? :dead:

I'm sure this won't happen here :obama:

:lupe:
I can respect Impact's boldness on that one, but they knew damn well they should've settled with the AT&T Center considering this was Impact passed its peak.