07/31/24 AEW presents Dynamite: Road to All In Begins

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Only saw the Danielson/Swerve segment, I thought it was pretty damn good and it got the job done of making the title match feel like a big deal.

But, making Dragon be the one to put his whole career on the line made no damn sense, at least not at this stage of the feud :heh:

I honestly like the fact that Danielson is so obsessed with trying to trick people because he's probably gonna be leaking shyt talking about his neck issues being "career threatening" and he's enough of a troll to want Wembley to go home depressed as fukk because he lost the big match and sold his neck being broken before taking the L :bryan:

Darby is getting the title shot at Grand Slam and then you have the Tacoma Dome show for WrestleDream. Him, Swerve and Dragon all from Washington, I really like how open the booking is. I feel like every scenario is legit possible.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"Wrestling full time"

How many singles matches has he had this year? Like 6? Talking like he still wrestling like he was in 05 :russ:
You made me go look it up :bryan:

He has had 14 singles matches total in 2024, 11 of them in AEW (gonna have 12 next week).

In comparison with some other guys singles matches in AEW: Swerve has 18, Ospreay had 14 (15 with tonight), Strong has 14, Copeland had 12, Takeshyta has 11, Claudio has 11.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Only saw the Danielson/Swerve segment, I thought it was pretty damn and it got the job done of making the title match feel like a big deal.

But, making Dragon be the one to put his whole career on the line made no damn sense, at least not at this stage of feud :heh:

I honestly like the fact that Danielson is so obsessed with trying to trick people because he's probably gonna be leaking shyt talking about his neck issues being "career threatening" and he's enough of a troll to want Wembley to go home depressed as fukk because he lost the big match and sold his neck being broken before taking the L :bryan:

Darby is getting the title shot at Grand Slam and then you have the Tacoma Dome show for WrestleDream. Him, Swerve and Dragon all from Washington, I really like how open the booking. I feel like every scenario is legit possible.

Triple threat at WD? :jbhmm:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Triple threat at WD? :jbhmm:
Could be. If Swerve losses at Wembley he has to get the belt back and doing it in his home state against to other beloved home town guys could be special.

Wrestling 101 kinda tells us that where they should go (as in, Swerve gets the L at All In, then gets the title back the next PPV) but if there's one guy that would love to get people sad and pissed off as his "final act" is Danielson, so Swerve might just win at Wembley :russ:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Going to be honest. I'm really curious to see how good the Modern Family number post Dynamite is. I think they stick that practical jokers show in between Dynamite and Modern Family. But, for a person like me, I haven't turned the channel yet and it's mostly cause of Modern Family. I'd be worried if their number ticks up post Dynamite. And if I'm Warner. Sandwich the show. Modern Family lead in, Modern Family post

:sas2:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Cody didn't leave one of his Homelander jackets lying around Daily's Place? MJF should be rocking one of those with this gimmick.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Did Willow take 450 knees to the gut? :picard:
Yeah I think so. I liked the match but stat needs to either let the 450 go or modify it and Willow need to chill with the in air power spots. Lol

The Bryan/swerve build just got more important with the stip and how Bryan is can honestly go either way. As usual Darby was crazy man but with his and hangman antics led to entertaining match. Overall it was pretty good show.