AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
A fed that’s fairly young and never did a show over there pulling in over 40k isn’t good? Only weirdo marks would hate on that. :heh:
the point is clearly not the number, the point is how empty that stadium is gonna be

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is why tony is a bum. Vince would never book it if he can't say "sold out wembley". Khan does things exactly like a #2 trying to catch up would.

Summerslam last year in Nashville

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If they can fill the lower and maybe second bowls of the stadium then that is win.

World Class Championship Wrestling used to run shows in a half filled Cotton Bowl and Texas Stadium

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also keep in mind the you'll have folks traveling from across Europe and the presale tickets will be important.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I do think All In will have an impressive enough turn out. All y’all brehs are hovering around 40k, that seems the most realistic. Hella good itself, but 50k+ will get the :leon: for sure

I know All Out gotta still be a thing. If United Center gets it I’d be grateful, but at the same time, why not really go for broke and shoot for Wrigley or even Solider Field. :manny:

Two successful ass back to back stadium shows (both in the states and over the pond) would have any hater not Jamie going, “Alright man damn, we get it!” :martin:

:mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I respect the brass balls of it....just the fact they're running a show in Wembley will create some buzz and noise for the show.

The thing is going right back to the genesis of AEW at All In they've generally always gone past people's expectations for selling tickets at big shows, so I would be wary of saying this will be a failure but at the same time I'm assuming the costs of running Wembley might mean it wouldn't be a big financial success even getting 40k in the building. Then you've got the visual of seeing a less than half filled stadium not being a good look.

But at the same time I admire the testicular fortiude of going big, and if they're gonna do something like this then it makes sense it being their first show in Europe.

But there is an argument they should've run a smaller soccer stadium (something in the 50k-60k range). Wembley is a big leap but I have to salute Tony Yayo going for it. He was on the purest of pure snow when he made this decision.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This is why tony is a bum. Vince would never book it if he can't say "sold out wembley". Khan does things exactly like a #2 trying to catch up would.
On top of the marks fantasy booking of Goldberg debut, Sting retiring, Punk vs Omega, Osprey vs?, And Mercedes Mono.

They can barely fill arenas here in America, no wonder Dynamite and Rampage be so damn poorly lit 😂🤣
Khan can only hide behind his terrible booking for so long with "huge announcements" and "debuts"

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anything north of 40k would be impressive to me.

I think they could realistically get 60k to attend.