AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Truth be told, me personally Khan and AEW having a pro wrestling event at Wembley is impressive in itself.

A lot of factors can help them, ticket prices(tickets go on sale in May) depending on how much, Familiarity (I know Jacksonville Jaguars don't play in Wembley when the NFL goes over to Europe, and Khan has a football [soccer] team) so fans of the Jags and His Soccer team more or less are familiar with his wrestling company, and The Smark UK Audience (All Those YouTube Wrestling European Channels are in heaven right now) who love wrestling.

Seeing as how AEW highest attendance was 20, 180.

I'd say Khan should go for broke, and get as close to hitting 90,000 as possible. But again, Wembley Stadium is impressive in itself

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I think they can get 40k-50k. :yeshrug:

Guess anything over 20k would be impressive but it wouldn't look good on ppv.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The arena where NXT UK had their show was beautiful. That woulda been good.

I'm surprised they didn't opt for an event in Craven Cottage given the Khan's own the stadium, so right away they wouldn't have to pay any money to rent it out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't think they could even do 90k considering the space needed for the stage and all that. Like in Sofi for mania, I'm sure they could've fit way more without all the setup but that's not entirely possible. I think 40k might be a great achievement. Prolly their largest crowd ever. Depends on how they set things up. I know times are tough but that didn't stop mania from greeting what like 70k each night? Of course there are more fans and people in the US. But London is a dedicated fan base and doesn't get big shows like this often. They shooting big with this one. Hopefully they don't shoot themselves in the foot. They gotta likely have a better card than double or nothing and forbidden door for this.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30K. It would have to be Punk vs Omega in the main event. I don’t know what other big match would draw enough to fill a stadium. They must get larger viewership in the UK then they do here

• Dap
Reactions: jeh