AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
That cocaina will have you thinking you can sell out the Grand Canyon breh
Fgq43jSXoAQIPfT

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My expectations are lower, if they managed to hit anything over 20k that would be impressive. I'm a little worried they are shooting too high here, but it would be great for wrestling if they manage this. I'm all for having two successful healthy wrestling companies.

20k ain't impressive to me... They've already done that at Grand Slam. I'd be somewhat impressed with 35-40k

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wait, isn't it All In at Wembley? All Out is like a week later. I'm All Confused :skip:
Since it wasn't billed as a PPV, and with the mention of WBD 100th anniversary by Adam Cole in the announcement, I could see All In being AEW's debut on Max or whatever those dumb fukks at WBD are going to be calling the new hybrid HBO Max and Discovery+ app. Or a big Sunday TV special before the NFL regular season starts up.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Realistically, anything less than half full has to be looked at as a miss, and 40,000 seems like a tall task based on where their business is right now. The Khans own a 30,000-ish soccer stadium with Craven Cottage, surprised they swung this big.

One thing I've seen mentioned is this won't be on PPV but rather an iTV live prime time special, in which case perhaps the promotion with them involved will be off the charts.
Craven Cottage actually only has a 22K capacity. I'd imagine they easily sell more than 22K

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This is why tony is a bum. Vince would never book it if he can't say "sold out wembley". Khan does things exactly like a #2 trying to catch up would.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I think they could get 40. Big shows like this are really rare and you already know people are going to fly in droves to see it. Tony snorts some shyt, but I don't think he'd do it if they didn't think they could get around 40k. It's also why I feel like Punk is coming back at this point.

It's part of the reason I think Jericho got heat for leaking shyt to Meltzer. Probably fukked over the talks.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I read somewhere that Jags games usually have good attendance when the team plays in London. Maybe Tony could ask his daddy to loan him the team jet so that they can fool the Brits into thinking that some actual celebrities are coming to town.
Selling tickets under false pretense is still selling tickets. :manny: