AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
My homie lucked into row 5 or 6 for the last Dynamite here; paid about $150. I’m sure Special events/ppvs are higher.

I don’t know about 60k, but it’ll be great if they can pull that much. Anything over 45k would be great to get these weirdos to suck their teeth. :heh:
Man I ain't been to a show since the pandemic and these ple prices are up there...I'm starting to see what Joe Budden and meltzer been talking about the past year when it comes to live event ticket pricing

But I think this is going to be a tall task but I can see them getting 25 to 35k realistically..

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Man I ain't been to a show since the pandemic and these ple prices are up there...I'm starting to see what Joe Budden and meltzer been talking about the past year when it comes to live event ticket pricing

But I think this is going to be a tall task but I can see them getting 25 to 35k realistically..
25-35K will probably be sold within the first 48 hours after public sale, especially if the leaked price range of 30-500 pounds is accurate. Don’t know how much they going to open for the presale, but 25K people signed up in less than 24 hours to register for the presale.

If they make it a big cultural event and not just a wrestling event like is being speculated then they’ll blow past 35K easily.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thats cool but the sign ups do have to translate to actual sales.
The good news is that it shows big interest in the tickets. Who knows how many will be copped by scalpers too, but the most important think is creating the perception that it's a hot ticket and build momentum from there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Thats cool but the sign ups do have to translate to actual sales.
Sure. But if even only half buy just two tickets apiece that's a lot of tickets. And judging by the leaked ticket prices, the prices aren't going to be an immediate turn off for a large % of the audience like it was for Clash at the Castle last year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sure. But if even only half buy just two tickets apiece that's a lot of tickets. And judging by the leaked ticket prices, the prices aren't going to be an immediate turn off for a large % of the audience like it was for Clash at the Castle last year.
I agree there's a lot of positive signs, my concern would be if those people don't get the seats they want maybe they opt not to go. The floor and 100 levels should be sold out, its once you get higher up where you need to get asses in seats

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Some of those signups will be dupes - my and my girl both signed up to make sure we get through any queuing bullshyt.

Honestly I think people will be surprised. The UK loves nothing better than going out to something like this. Gonna tear that bytch a new one quite frankly.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Some of those signups will be dupes - my and my girl both signed up to make sure we get through any queuing bullshyt.

Honestly I think people will be surprised. The UK loves nothing better than going out to something like this. Gonna tear that bytch a new one quite frankly.
The UK LOVES their wrasslin, maybe more than Japan does. :jbhmm:

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
I was thinking 40k on the low end and 60k on the high end. I could see them pushing 70k by showtime if they already got 50k signups with no matches announced.