AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was thinking 40k on the low end and 60k on the high end. I could see them pushing 70k by showtime if they already got 50k signups with no matches announced.

I'm not buying the 50,000 number as it's written, are they unique sign ups? We already have a guy here who said he signed up twice, once with his wife's account. But let's say 20,000 are real and they average 2 tickets per sign up, then yeah that could get you close to 40k without announcing a match.

The thing is, Tony Khan is going to need to book some real interesting match ups because you don't want to just get a lot of people there, you want the show to be a memorable one so they could possibly do it again.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The thing is, Tony Khan is going to need to book some real interesting match ups because you don't want to just get a lot of people there, you want the show to be a memorable one so they could possibly do it again.

One thing they could do is have a Title vs. Career match with Omega vs. Ospreay for the NJPW US Title. Backstory is already there and Ospreay winning the title in front of his home country at Wembley would be a moment.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One thing they could do is have a Title vs. Career match with Omega vs. Ospreay for the NJPW US Title. Backstory is already there and Ospreay winning the title in front of his home country at Wembley would be a moment.

Yeah, there's some parallels there with Ospreay beating Omega for the title, in the way that Bulldog defeated Bret but I think because Forbidden Door II is a co-promoted event with NJPW they were probably promised that Omega/Ospreay II would be there. Unless NJPW is also going to be working with them for 'All In' who knows. But they need a good card.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm not buying the 50,000 number as it's written, are they unique sign ups? We already have a guy here who said he signed up twice, once with his wife's account. But let's say 20,000 are real and they average 2 tickets per sign up, then yeah that could get you close to 40k without announcing a match.

There will be plenty of dupes and "nosey" sign-ups like @Cattle Mutilation - but most orders from those signups will be for multiple tickets anyway - me and my girl signed up twice, but whoever gets through will be buying at least 4 tickets for us and some friends.

Difficult to tell much from the numbers right now at all, but the overall buzz around UK wrestling twitter is pretty high.

The only person I know on the fence right now is just waiting for some card - if they put something like Ospreay/Omega on he'll be moving heaven and earth to be there - and he's American anyway, so he's spent most of his life being spoiled by big shows - it's a bigger deal for the rest of us.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Sting's last AEW match should get more seats as well

br82186

Superstar
Daps
There will be plenty of dupes and "nosey" sign-ups like @Cattle Mutilation - but most orders from those signups will be for multiple tickets anyway - me and my girl signed up twice, but whoever gets through will be buying at least 4 tickets for us and some friends.

Difficult to tell much from the numbers right now at all, but the overall buzz around UK wrestling twitter is pretty high.

The only person I know on the fence right now is just waiting for some card - if they put something like Ospreay/Omega on he'll be moving heaven and earth to be there - and he's American anyway, so he's spent most of his life being spoiled by big shows - it's a bigger deal for the rest of us.
Yeah I bought tickets for the June Dynamite in DC and someone snatched the tickets of Ticketmaster and are reselling the for 5 thousand.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So we'll know first week of May how the actual sales are going? You have to expect a good number right out the gate but then we'll see :ehh:
I think public sale starts second week of May. A lot depends on what seats are made available in presale as far as initial sales go.