AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I still think Sting's retirement match will be in the U.S. but I agree if they do it here it'd move tickets
Wouldn't surprise me if they hold off his last match for one of the PPVs, assuming All In isn't a PPV. That alone would get people buying.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Sting's last match would probably be hte biggest drawing thing they could do. They'll get fans from all over the globe for that.

As a Brit I'd say they're better to do that in the US. As loved as Sting is WCW didn't have good TV exposure here and he's not as big a star here as in other territories.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well since that tweet got deleted...

IMG-3-D8-F7-FEC6146-1.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
As a Brit I'd say they're better to do that in the US. As loved as Sting is WCW didn't have good TV exposure here and he's not as big a star here as in other territories.

Not entirely true. You do need to be a certain :flabbynsick: to remember.

WCW was on ITV for a 4 years The early years 91,92 it was on in the early hours on a Sunday morning. Then it go moved and filled the Saturday afternoon slot. Before Seaquest DSV. Then it got moved back.

Then it moved to TNT channel which was shown after the Cartoon Network finished at 7pm. Then after that it was on channel 5 TCM Movies and Bravo till they sold to Vince.

They also use to Tour in the early 90's. They did a show at Earls Court. And then you have the Sid and Arn scissors incident which was in 93.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That kinda implies the left side wouldn't be up for sale (unless demand is crazy and they have to open it up), making it a 50-60k set up, which makes a lot of sense :ehh:

I haven't watched AEW besides Omega and Vikingo and Danielson's two promos since Revolution :heh:

Some of those seats won't be able to be opened up depending on what kind of stage setup they have but there should be plenty of floor seats you'd think.

We'll see what the actual demand is soon. Tickets go on sale in May.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Some of those seats won't be able to be opened up depending on what kind of stage setup they have but there should be plenty of floor seats you'd think.

We'll see what the actual demand is soon. Tickets go on sale in May.
Yeah I imagine the seats beside the stage get opened up if the demand is there. As far as what's behind the stage. your guess is as good as mine seeing as how none of us know what the stage is going to be like.