uptXwn***///***///
self-hypnosis

architect of the dreamscape/mental scape

we all do it consciously or unconsciously

it's like rummaging through the storage space of your current persona/identity

if you want to you can take control and put whatever you want in this space
input/output

but skip all the etheric mumbo jumbo
I much rather engage in epic orgies and divine aesthetic n sensual pleasures:ahh:

I am the only god of my mentalscape/dreamscape:myman::jawalrus:*

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
No no no. You can have lucid dreams without all that extra herbal shyt. If you want something that might help, try melatonin. Also you don't need to do all that shyt if you want to have a past life experience (which I don't believe in, btw). There are other ways...

@BlackBeast

I've tried various herbal mixtures containing things like Melatonin, Valerian Root, Ginko, etc...

Very good LD Enhancers but still nothing to what Silene Capensis did at least for me. I knew I was dreaming with those but my first experience with Silene Capensis when I was a disbeliever I could not tell I was dreaming & it was an utterly terrifying experience due to my ignorance of the plant but this will be a controlled experiment.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Looks like you got suckered into some illuminati sleep surveillance shyt:francis:

Completely safe breh... :whoa: we dream every night. This is like attempting a conscious Lucid Dream on steroids... :ehh:

Now as far as the ritual shyt then yeah :heh: breh Initiate life can be :demonic: if you're not about that white magic life...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
dreamscapes-vassilis-tangoulis-6.jpg

Last edited:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:manny:

I wouldn't say your body is a temple but you have to show some respect. You may consume trace amounts of things you shouldn't in your food, you may breathe in trace amount of things you shouldn't, all this including movies and money do not mess up your brain cells and cannot be compared to a regular daily dose of who knows what.

You should include someone with a medical background in your due diligence. I believe in God and the supernatural but that is not to say seizures, mental illnesses and heart attacks don't happen.

ps I am a Muslim so no need for STI examples.

pps Do you, but tread carefully. Maybe your risk appetite needs a reality check :lupe:

the medical system isn't here to heal,the medical system is here for profit and prolonging of torment to ensure more profit..thy could meditate myself out of a heart attack if my taqwa is right,and seizures and mental illness happens far more often without these entheogens then with them,so..furthermore what is a mental illness,how do we know that mental illness is just a spiritual ability that can't be explained/haven't set proper parameters yet..?

and if you truly believe in Allah then you know destiny is destiny,i signed thy life contract afore thy even entered thy moms womb as a blink in her eye..

in'shallah but how was Muhammad able to enter the gates of heaven...? and why does he have a monopoly on this ability..?

@nikkaz In Paris why you edit your reply bruhdeini..?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
the medical system isn't here to heal,the medical system is here for profit and prolonging of torment to ensure more profit..thy could meditate myself out of a heart attack if my taqwa is right,and seizures and mental illness happens far more often without these entheogens then with them,so..

and if you truly believe in Allah then you know destiny is destiny,i signed thy life contract afore thy even entered thy moms womb as a blink in her eye..

in'shallah but how was Muhammad able to enter the gates of heaven...? and why does he have a monopoly on this ability..?

@nikkaz In Paris why you edit your reply bruhdeini..?

I had quoted you in agreement & for some reason it kept giving me an error so I just edited it & left it alone. My laptop was on it's :hamster: