ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
i dont want to see what goes on in my subconscious. im sure its fukked up.

Daps
:scust:

nikka's playing to much world of warcraft and dragon age.
:laff:

seriously.. I wouldn't fukk with it..

seen folks talking to other "dimensional beings".. went 0-100, real quick.. :huhldup:

a lot of these plants & herbs have been used for centuries by various tribes throughout the world, but not for recreational use.. whatsoever..

their usually used to "exercise" demons.. either watch what you believe in, or watch what you play with..

there is no thin line when you can't control your own thoughts..

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
the medical system isn't here to heal,the medical system is here for profit and prolonging of torment to ensure more profit..thy could meditate myself out of a heart attack if my taqwa is right,and seizures and mental illness happens far more often without these entheogens then with them,so..furthermore what is a mental illness,how do we know that mental illness is just a spiritual ability that can't be explained/haven't set proper parameters yet..?

and if you truly believe in Allah then you know destiny is destiny,i signed thy life contract afore thy even entered thy moms womb as a blink in her eye..

in'shallah but how was Muhammad able to enter the gates of heaven...? and why does he have a monopoly on this ability..?

@nikkaz In Paris why you edit your reply bruhdeini..?

I believe in destiny but I also believe in the will of Allah. If Allah wants you to enter paradise during your sleep then you will, you can't "trick" your way in.

Also in general anything that alters your state of mind and hinders decision making is not allowed. Though you are asleep and hopefully it doesn't make you sleep walk into doing some messed up stuff, your intention is to chemically alter your state of mind. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with that even when you put medical implications aside.

Bottom line, I would not gamble with my mental health for any sort of high.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in destiny but I also believe in the will of Allah. If Allah wants you to enter paradise during your sleep then you will, you can't "trick" your way in.

Also in general anything that alters your state of mind and hinders decision making is not allowed. Though you are asleep and hopefully it doesn't make you sleep walk into doing some messed up stuff, your intention is to chemically alter your state of mind. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with that even when you put medical implications aside.

Bottom line, I would not gamble with my mental health for any sort of high.
do you ever think for yourself? no offense