tumblr_n08wpppPSD1s4jr0no1_500.gif

DCgxOAv.gif

:salute:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
bruh dapped me but ain't answer thine grime god's inquiries..

fidduck all that safe shyt lil postas,if it work where you cop it at..?

and will toxins effect the clarity/lucidity,i'll got into a mini coma if it works and eye see Cydonia,float through the Aurora Borealis on Heru's back,or see thy past incarnations so i can finish the 3-D puzzle and leave this polluted prison planet for a yuga...:blessed:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'll wait until I'm dead or spiritually mature enough to delve in the spiritual realm. I don't think I could handle being in dream and waking up like I've been MIA for weeks. My thoughts are still plagued with too much negativity. I'm afraid I'll have a dream so vivid and disturbing I'll suffer from mental illness.

Do you recall any bad experience when having these deep dreams? Are you able to visualize environments and objects that might not in wake time?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have to do all that extra stuff or can you just take the silene capensis and start lucid dreaming?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
bruh dapped me but ain't answer thine grime god's inquiries..

fidduck all that safe shyt lil postas,if it work where you cop it at..?

and will toxins effect the clarity/lucidity,i'll got into a mini coma if it works and eye see Cydonia,float through the Aurora Borealis on Heru's back,or see thy past incarnations so i can finish the 3-D puzzle and leave this polluted prison planet for a yuga...:blessed:

This is a little more advanced then Astral Projection even if done correctly if that makes sense?

I think I'll wait until I'm dead or spiritually mature enough to delve in the spiritual realm. I don't think I could handle being in dream and waking up like I've been MIA for weeks. My thoughts are still plagued with too much negativity. I'm afraid I'll have a dream so vivid and disturbing I'll suffer from mental illness.

Do you recall any bad experience when having these deep dreams? Are you able to visualize environments and objects that might not in wake time?

No, it's just a dream though an EXTREMELY vivid & lucid one.

Do you have to do all that extra stuff or can you just take the silene capensis and start lucid dreaming?

I'm not sure if it's used for amusement so I wouldn't know.