ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
This is a little more advanced then Astral Projection even if done correctly if that makes sense?

No, it's just a dream though an EXTREMELY vivid & lucid one.

I'm not sure if it's used for amusement so I wouldn't know.

if i die,go into coma/trance,or come back a demon i won't hold you liabull bruh..if thy come back a demi-god,Magneto,or attain nirvana i'll bestow a blessing upon you

it works,i'll see something,good enough..

see it advertised on amazon,do your little experiment grasshopper,otherwise there's no way to vouch for purity..

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Night_scene_in_the_moonlight_by_Fel_X_modified.jpg

Last edited:

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Why don't you just read a book? All the imagination without drugging yourself

because what you read in the book comes alive in the dream scape/astral/akashic records..

why passively observe when when can passionately partake..

in the end tis only your own reflections&refractions you fear...

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Books could never recreate experience.

:lolbron: not true, there is always the dress up acting thing some folks do

because what you read in the book comes alive in the dream scape/astral/akashic records..

why passively observe when when can passionately partake..

in the end tis only your own reflections&refractions you fear...

No, the fear is that you are ingesting chemicals you don't fully understand. What exactly is this doing to your brain and body? What are the long term effects?

You sleep for a reason, people who don't, get a heart attack and die. Your body works on a balance and you may be completely disrupting your natural state causing problems that completely outweigh the benefits of any HD movie you're enjoying during your sleep. Cards and pyramids won't help you :francis:

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: not true, there is always the dress up acting thing some folks do

No, the fear is that you are ingesting chemicals you don't fully understand. What exactly is this doing to your brain and body? What are the long term effects?

You sleep for a reason, people who don't, get a heart attack and die. Your body works on a balance and you may be completely disrupting your natural state causing problems that completely outweigh the benefits of any HD movie you're enjoying during your sleep. Cards and pyramids won't help you :francis:

well,you eat chemicals in food you don't completely understand,inhale shyt sprayed in the air you don't fully understand,watch movies you don't fully understand(and that's just the plot haha),take money that you don't fully understand,get dikked down by dudes you don't understand(and what they may have,pawwse where applicable),etc ad nauseam..

do some diligent research,do a risk benefit analysis,consult with your pastor,yogi,sage,mama,etc,but ultimately,like most great achievements,it takes a leap of faith..whatever that faith may b/may be in..

or forever remain an observer,consumer,and stay stuck in samsara...your choice

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
well,you eat chemicals in food you don't completely understand,inhale shyt sprayed in the air you don't fully understand,watch movies you don't fully understand(and that's just the plot haha),take money that you don't fully understand,get dikked down by dudes you don't understand(and what they may have,pawwse where applicable),etc ad nauseam..

do some diligent research,do a risk benefit analysis,consult with your pastor,yogi,sage,mama,etc,but ultimately,like most great achievements,it takes a leap of faith..whatever that faith may b/may be in..

or forever remain an observer,consumer,and stay stuck in samsara...your choice

:manny:

I wouldn't say your body is a temple but you have to show some respect. You may consume trace amounts of things you shouldn't in your food, you may breathe in trace amount of things you shouldn't, all this including movies and money do not mess up your brain cells and cannot be compared to a regular daily dose of who knows what.

You should include someone with a medical background in your due diligence. I believe in God and the supernatural but that is not to say seizures, mental illnesses and heart attacks don't happen.

ps I am a Muslim so no need for STI examples.

pps Do you, but tread carefully. Maybe your risk appetite needs a reality check :lupe:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
No no no. You can have lucid dreams without all that extra herbal shyt. If you want something that might help, try melatonin. Also you don't need to do all that shyt if you want to have a past life experience (which I don't believe in, btw). There are other ways...

@BlackBeast