Adele joins Klutch Sports - Fat Elephant

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Breh, Ive been following Rich's business moves for a while, and it's crazy to me how he still isn't respected for the moves he's made in the past few years. He's unquestionably worth $100M, made $40M+ in commissions in fukkin covid 2020. Partnered with UTA to RUN their sports division. Breh is the young black Ari Emmanuel and y'all think he's just Lebron's lil business partner :gucci:
Anyone with common sense realize this is just that

1) racism
2) LeBron is hated so much people refuse to give the people around him props

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I expect Lebron with a pawg on his arm within 5 years too

he always looked like the type

his agent/business partner is an extension of him......
:mjlol: You weirdos really can’t quit. Post some legit proof of Bron ever being attached to any woman other then his wife.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breh, Ive been following Rich's business moves for a while, and it's crazy to me how he still isn't respected for the moves he's made in the past few years. He's unquestionably worth $100M, made $40M+ in commissions in fukkin covid 2020. Partnered with UTA to RUN their sports division. Breh is the young black Ari Emmanuel and y'all think he's just Lebron's lil business partner :gucci:
People don't respect him because they see him as a leech who piggybacked off Bron's name

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
People don't respect him because they see him as a leech who piggybacked off Bron's name

Which is sad as fukk because thier story is the LITERAL example of black excellence. Lebron saw talent in a YOUNG BLACK BUSINESSMAN from the street and gave him the keys, when he could've easily given the job to one of these industry Cacs. And he's PROVEN his worth by what he's done since then. Any slander towards Rich and Lebron on the business side of things from black man is dumb as fukk.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I have learned that Rich Paul doesn't really have a true individual net worth, despite reppin some of the biggest names across sports and other business ventures..

And LeBron has relationships with white women and will leave his black family for a Pawg in 5years..:wow::wow:

TheColi boy I tell ya..:wow::wow: