Supporter
Daps
The hate coming Bron's way
Ss1p.gif
:lolbron:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Breh, Ive been following Rich's business moves for a while, and it's crazy to me how he still isn't respected for the moves he's made in the past few years. He's unquestionably worth $100M, made $40M+ in commissions in fukkin covid 2020. Partnered with UTA to RUN their sports division. Breh is the young black Ari Emmanuel and y'all think he's just Lebron's lil business partner :gucci:

It's because he is black

Would a jew agent face the same scrutiny?

You already know the answer

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Ive been following Rich's business moves for a while, and it's crazy to me how he still isn't respected for the moves he's made in the past few years. He's unquestionably worth $100M, made $40M+ in commissions in fukkin covid 2020. Partnered with UTA to RUN their sports division. Breh is the young black Ari Emmanuel and y'all think he's just Lebron's lil business partner :gucci:
There are much bigger agents and who have a larger client base who aren’t worth 100 million.

You’re basically telling me Rich Paul is almost worth more than Leon Rose and creeping up on Ari Emmanuel.

Karume

All Star
Daps
that works for him and against him. he doesnt get the respect he deserves and people underestimate him