Adele joins Klutch Sports - Fat Elephant

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't respect him because they see him as a leech who piggybacked off Bron's name

Hes E off Entourage. But either way that’s haterade. He still had to convince Bron to let him rep him. Now he’s got the money and track record he’ll always get clients.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
in before goofy coli militants come in mad huffing and puffing at a blackman dating one of the most successful women of the last decade and not some broke ig booty model or industry hoe sideline reporter :mjlol:
:mjpls: YOU TRIED IT

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes E off Entourage. But either way that’s haterade. He still had to convince Bron to let him rep him. Now he’s got the money and track record he’ll always get clients.

You nikkas get on the internet and say the most baseless shyt..... A nikka that has a billion dollars in clients is comparable to a white driver for a white celebrity(fiction of course)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Which is sad as fukk because thier story is the LITERAL example of black excellence. Lebron saw talent in a YOUNG BLACK BUSINESSMAN from the street and gave him the keys, when he could've easily given the job to one of these industry Cacs. And he's PROVEN his worth by what he's done since then. Any slander towards Rich and Lebron on the business side of things from black man is dumb as fukk.
Agreed although I def think there’s some tampering going on and he doesn’t always have his clients best interests in mind - vs instead having Bron’s interest in mind. That Trez Lakers deal really leaves a bad taste in my mouth and it’s not the first time.

End of the day if his name was Rich Paulstein he’d have glowing profiles in the NYT yearly and people would be floating his name as a future NBA commissioner.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Write comments without knowing what you talking about brehs

I ain’t never been a hater tho.... that’s your inferior makeup.... :umad:

I don’t give a fukk if it’s Turtle, E, Johnny Drama, or “inset fictional white boy”. I’ll never marginalize a successful nikka that got it the long way by comparing him to some made up Ofay... You nikkas raised pie.....
:scust:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t never been a hater tho.... that’s your inferior makeup.... :umad:

I don’t give a fukk if it’s Turtle, E, Johnny Drama, or “inset fictional white boy”. I’ll never marginalize a successful nikka that got it the long way by comparing him to some made up Ofay... You nikkas raised pie.....
:scust:

Breh stop it. You got the characters confused.

Take your L.