BY THIRSTY NEGROS HER WHOLE LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Months ago there was an article the type where the reporter follows the person around and that’s when Rich Paul pulled the Adele is coming to my office today thing and then months later they went public public all that to say this they might not even be that serious and being boyfriend and Girlfriend ain’t a marriage so I don’t get why it’s important Lebron ain’t set them up :lolbron:

Rich people with other rich people.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Months ago there was an article the type where the reporter follows the person around and that’s when Rich Paul pulled the Adele is coming to my office today thing and then months later they went public public all that to say this they might not even be that serious and being boyfriend and Girlfriend ain’t a marriage so I don’t get why it’s important Lebron ain’t set them up :lolbron:

Rich people with other rich people.
Not to be on some:gurl:

But I remember reading Rich a few years back was messing with some celeb WW, I can't name who it was
Either way it's clear bruh has a thing for celeb White bytches so this might be serious

Dudes a Pawger :yeshrug:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not to be on some:gurl:

But I remember reading Rich a few years back was messing with some celeb WW, I can't name who it was
Either way it's clear bruh has a thing for celeb White bytches so this might be serious

Dudes a Pawger :yeshrug:

Rich Paul is 39 and Adele is 33 let’s walk though this right quick especially since I just read his wiki which is his father had a business put him in catholic school he died Rich Paul was selling jerseys met Bron then the next year he’s at CAA under the guy running the Knicks now Leon Rose it wasn’t until 2012 that Klutch started he hired a guy to do the contract shyt until 2019 then Klutch partners with UTA which does entertainment shyt and a bunch of corporate sponsorships. Klutch’s claim to fame is having a billion in contracts but that’s nothing since a max contract is like 150 and super max is like 300 million. Rich paul the man got three kids and no bachelor’s degree

Adele only did three albums the second one popped the third she been a superstar she was married and got a kid. She dated a UK rapper breh. Lost 100 pounds since 2017

I’m more curious to why Bron picked him like man probably has more millions than times he’s had dinner with Jay-Z. Rich Paul networth 100 Million you think Jay-Z had dinner with him over 100 times since 2003 ?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rich Paul is 39 and Adele is 33 let’s walk though this right quick especially since I just read his wiki which is his father had a business put him in catholic school he died Rich Paul was selling jerseys met Bron then the next year he’s at CAA under the guy running the Knicks now Leon Rose it wasn’t until 2012 that Klutch started he hired a guy to do the contract shyt until 2019 then Klutch partners with UTA which does entertainment shyt and a bunch of corporate sponsorships. Klutch’s claim to fame is having a billion in contracts but that’s nothing since a max contract is like 150 and super max is like 300 million. Rich paul the man got three kids and no bachelor’s degree

Adele only did three albums the second one popped the third she been a superstar she was married and got a kid. She dated a UK rapper breh. Lost 100 pounds since 2017

I’m more curious to why Bron picked him like man probably has more millions than times he’s had dinner with Jay-Z. Rich Paul networth 100 Million you think Jay-Z had dinner with him over 100 times since 2003 ?
nikka GAVE HIGH SCHOOL BRON
SOME FREE JERSEYS
AND BRON WAS LIKE
YOU WITH US NOW.

:devil:
:evil: