Daps
Rich Paul winning.

I want a rich Cac woman now, I swear.
Shoot for the moon, brodie.
5zJIT2N.png

Karume

All Star
Daps
Rich Paul is 39 and Adele is 33 let’s walk though this right quick especially since I just read his wiki which is his father had a business put him in catholic school he died Rich Paul was selling jerseys met Bron then the next year he’s at CAA under the guy running the Knicks now Leon Rose it wasn’t until 2012 that Klutch started he hired a guy to do the contract shyt until 2019 then Klutch partners with UTA which does entertainment shyt and a bunch of corporate sponsorships. Klutch’s claim to fame is having a billion in contracts but that’s nothing since a max contract is like 150 and super max is like 300 million. Rich paul the man got three kids and no bachelor’s degree

Adele only did three albums the second one popped the third she been a superstar she was married and got a kid. She dated a UK rapper breh. Lost 100 pounds since 2017

I’m more curious to why Bron picked him like man probably has more millions than times he’s had dinner with Jay-Z. Rich Paul networth 100 Million you think Jay-Z had dinner with him over 100 times since 2003 ?
Lebron always puts great teams together

broller

Veteran
Daps
People don't respect him because they see him as a leech who piggybacked off Bron's name

That's too bad because that's what numerous whites, Jews, Indians, Asians etc do. Use their connections to move up and it's not scrutinized. Rich Paul used his connection and did well with it. He should be applauded.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
That's too bad because that's what numerous whites, Jews, Indians, Asians etc do. Use their connections to move up and it's not scrutinized. Rich Paul used his connection and did well with it. He should be applauded.

it’s always different with brothas.

To some he will always just be a member of LeBrons “posse”

They are doing what MORE successful Black men need to do.

Bron, Rich, Maverick, ect..giving these younger athletes the blueprint.

broller

Veteran
Daps
it’s always different with brothas.

To some he will always just be a member of LeBrons “posse”

They are doing what MORE successful Black men need to do.

Bron giving these younger athletes the blueprint.

Word. Smh.

Frfr. Stephen Jackson said he and so many other athletes respect Bron because Bron successfully did what so many others tried to do but failed to do: Put on their people to become independently successful.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Word. Smh.

Frfr. Stephen Jackson said he and so many other athletes respect Bron because Bron successfully did what so many others tried to do but failed to do: Put on their people to become independently successful.
And that’s what Bron is uniquely gifted at.

puting teams together for success.

He picked a great day 1 wife (from what we know)

And he picked certain ppl to be put in positions to flourish and they have done so.

we can’t underestimate how hard that is…

as much as I wish it was done more a lot of these young dudes got a circle of nikkas that just want to smoke up, fukk hoes, and stunt In they friends shyt lol

Hope more get inspiration from Klutch tho