Hager
Sabian
Sonny
Jack Evans
Butcher
Blade
Colt Cabana
Luther

I also would let Christian and Hardy go when their deals are up or get production gigs similar to Daniels now. I'd keep Janela in a small gig mainly doing Dark/Elevation and head of talent relations with indies.

I'd dump everyone in the nightmare factory including Ogogo, too many major injuries to have him succeed, might keep Johnson. QT and Dustin get the inevitable backstage gigs bit the rest, see ya.

That's also with the assumption that Jericho will take a good ass vacation and tbh I wouldn't mind having him not return, it was fine but clock is ticking homeboy

Ones in bolded aren't going anywhere. Cabana is already a coach/producer, QT is running The Factory, which I guess is the forming of their developmental system, and Dustin Rhodes has his own wrestling school + a backstage role with AEW waiting for him.

Now they gotta open up the checkbook to keep him unexpectedly

They were going to have to do that anyways; been saying since AEW was announced in January 2019 that they're going to back the brinks truck up to his door to resign him. Only thing I got wrong is it might be more than just one brinks truck pulling up.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its crazy how AEW is pretty much doing everything in WCW's old playbook and still manage to somehow redeem themselves. You would think this company is in the fukking red to the point TNT going to jump Tony Khan after he finished with AEW Dark, but somehow this shyt is like a bigger force than eve Turner can allow.

That being said, Cole in AEW will be the icing on the cake. Beyond MJF, there hasn't been a shytlord heel and Cole personifies a shytbird to the tee.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I'd place bets on the following talent to be ket go when their deals are up

Hager
Sabian
Sonny
Jack Evans
Butcher
Blade
Colt Cabana
Luther

I also would let Christian and Hardy go when their deals are up or get production gigs similar to Daniels now. I'd keep Janela in a small gig mainly doing Dark/Elevation and head of talent relations with indies.

I'd dump everyone in the nightmare factory including Ogogo, too many major injuries to have him succeed, might keep Johnson. QT and Dustin get the inevitable backstage gigs bit the rest, see ya.

That's also with the assumption that Jericho will take a good ass vacation and tbh I wouldn't mind having him not return, it was fine but clock is ticking homeboy
Yes I agree on letting go everyone on that list outside of Butcher and Blade and maybe Cabana for backstage camaraderie shyt

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ones in bolded aren't going anywhere. Cabana is already a coach/producer, QT is running The Factory, which I guess is the forming of their developmental system, and Dustin Rhodes has his own wrestling school + a backstage role with AEW waiting for him.

They were going to have to do that anyways; been saying since AEW was announced in January 2019 that they're going to back the brinks truck up to his door to resign him. Only thing I got wrong is it might be more than just one brinks truck pulling up.

I'd be glad to leave Cabana backstage if that's the case. Like some months ago if I was asked what 5 WWE stars would you bring to AEW that are somewhat realistic my answer was Cole, Andrade, Alisteir, Walter and Bryan.

And holy shyt at getting 4/5, one more and I'd call it a wrap

I would have said Keith Lee but the mental issues he's having have me concerned and I don't see New Day being a possibility but that would also be top of the line

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Cole can literally come in challenge and defeat Kenny and win the title and the fan base or the company wouldn't skip a bit. The guy is q made men when it comes to AEW based on what the fanbase knows and wants
And that's sad but true. That would straight shot the company into bankruptcy. Adam Cole is a male Karen bay baay.

He's the white frat brother that rides the line to racial epithets to get a rise before getting his ass whooped.

I'm pretty sure he's called someone an N word while biligerent drunk.

I'm pretty sure he has no black friends and gives friendly talks about reparations to break the ice.

I'm pretty sure he's a Cringe-worthy cac irl. He looks like someone I would smack unconscious by accident.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Its crazy how AEW is pretty much doing everything in WCW's old playbook and still manage to somehow redeem themselves. You would think this company is in the fukking red to the point TNT going to jump Tony Khan after he finished with AEW Dark, but somehow this shyt is like a bigger force than eve Turner can allow.

That being said, Cole in AEW will be the icing on the cake. Beyond MJF, there hasn't been a shytlord heel and Cole personifies a shytbird to the tee.

Tough to compare the television landscape in 2021 to the Monday Night Wars era, but AEW is exceeding expectations.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Another big star to bring in to job to Cody/Kenny/The Bucks/Good Brothers

:lolbron:

It’s amazing how AEW stans think Punk, Black, Bryan, Cole, Bray Wyatt, Omega, Miro, Hangman Page, Starks will be given main event status all at the same time and all will be used correctly
Whoa..whoa...whoa..don't worry about those other names. The crowd will tell you where Daniel Bryan will be on the show..lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Tough to compare the television landscape in 2021 to the Monday Night Wars era, but AEW is exceeding expectations.

Trust, I'm one of those dudes that shytted on AEW, but these power moves lately just making me :ohhh:.

Like I never thought this company would come after the E, yet they somehow managed to get two wresters that still rings bells with wrestling fans along with coming up with more shows in a year than WCW did in a decade.

This is like some crazy shyt:whew:.

Now if only they can get the belt off of Omega and put it on the waist of the cowboy, we be in business:ufdup:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Cole fire in the ring. Folks hating must not have watched dude. Couldn’t have. Dude has accomplished everything there is to do in NXT. Like somebody else said he can slide right in with AEW and show wouldn’t miss a beat.

Have him interrupt Danielson in NY:wow:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Not suprised in the least

I have a hard time believing they haven’t tried to extend Cole

I just think Cole is smart enough to see he will go much farther in aew than wwe, plus his girl works there

Cole on the main roster is too small, and some of that is on Cole who hasn’t put on an ounce of muscle in his nxt career despite all his free time

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Not suprised in the least

I have a hard time believing they haven’t tried to extend Cole

I just think Cole is smart enough to see he will go much farther in aew than wwe, plus his girl works there

Cole on the main roster is too small, and some of that is on Cole who hasn’t put on an ounce of muscle in his nxt career despite all his free time

Aew seems to be smark/ indy darling heaven so aew will definitely be an amazing spot for him.

:yeshrug: