Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I’m surprised how many people don’t care for this dude. :ehh:

Truth is he’s over and has his fan base. We shouldn’t be surprised if he goes to AEW. The hardcore AEW fans love him. :russell:

damn near everyone has a fan base because of the internet

I forgot who it was on here but I got into a back and forth about Eddie Kingston :dead:

Cole should/will end up in AEW with his lady.

they should feed all these dudes to Omega on some “Make Kenny look strong” :mjlol:

everybody eats the one winged Angel :ufdup:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this rate AEW isn't gonna need another show, theyre gonna need a whole new promotion

They'll be fine, they went from like 3 bona-fide main eventers to possibly 6-8 quickly. That's great progress.

Jericho is taking off for a while anyways, Moxley is going to Japan, Page will take a leave of absence in the upcoming weeks, the talent will remain fresh

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pre Nick Khan, WWE would have dropped the bag on Cole, now I’m not for sure. I’m leaning on them letting him walk. Outside of the Invasion angle in Nov ‘19, he never appeared on the main roster. I think he’s the only NXT champion to not go to the main roster. Even Johnny and Ciampa had a very brief stint on the main roster until one of them got hurt. I’m thinking Vince doesn’t see much in him and will not drop a bag to keep him in NXT.

with that said, every since the UE disbanded, all of them have been pretty bland character wise. Outside of Cole vs Samoa Joe, there isn’t anything left. He might as well go join AEW instead of resigning and being called up to be Dolph Ziggler’s new tag partner

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't get Cole. He's really good but also can be pretty generic.

But his themes combined with the bay bay chant works well.

I guess if he goes to AEW they'll give him his OG theme back and he'll be over.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Kenny vs Bryan? don't matter who wins or loses

Thats what ppl was saying when FTR came to AEW. The Bucks brought them nikkaz in SPECIFICALLY to beat them and BURY them. It’s all about egos to these Elite cats. Kenny Omega has 3 world titles right now. He running around calling himself the best. You don’t think he wanna have a win over the greatest wrestler in this generation as another notch on his belt?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m neutral on Adam Cole but truthfully, if there was a prototype AEW wrestler, it’s him. He has the look, promo, in ring style, fan awareness, some potential feuds/programs, his wife already on the team…

This needs to happen. He’s done enough in NXT and his main roster run would be miserable for his And the fans lol

He fits in AEW more than Bray, who frankly looks better off in Impact than there. I don’t see Dark Order going back actually dark, so no need to put him in that.

I think Tony will feel like shyt from a fanboy perspective when he has to start cutting guys, maybe not, but either way it’s gonna have to start happening soon as hell.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what ppl was saying when FTR came to AEW. The Bucks brought them nikkaz in SPECIFICALLY to beat them and BURY them. It’s all about egos to these Elite cats. Kenny Omega has 3 world titles right now. He running around calling himself the best. You don’t think he wanna have a win over the greatest wrestler in this generation as another notch on his belt?

Losing a match that many gave 5 stars is burying now? FTR is involved I thr longest term storyline the Pinnacle vs Inner circle, they've done so well and guess what? They've done it their way

Impact doing their highest ppv buys in a long time and that because agency Omega is literally the best. fukk that Roman Reigns trash, leave that to Hollywood, when it comes to wrestling, it's Omega and then xyz

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
He’d be dumb to re-up with wwe.

When are Owens and Zayn up?

Owens signed a 5 year supermax deal in 2018

Zayns contract is up end of this year actually. Signed a 3 year team friendly deal in summer 2018. But because of time missed due to injury it could have been extended, maybe