Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Owens signed a 5 year supermax deal in 2018

Zayns contract is up end of this year actually. Signed a 3 year team friendly deal in summer 2018. But because of time missed due to injury it could have been extended, maybe

Could have sworn he reupped for 5 years as well

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He's not leaving WWE/NXT. He's Triple H's golden boy.

Breh he's been on NXT, what four years or something like that? They've literally forgot his contract has lapsed. Doesnt exactly speak to him being valued at the top.

We've got the current NXT champ losing to midcarders/borderline jobbers. Being HHH's golden boy doesn't mean shyt.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Its clear HHH’s power is fading
The mark in me believes that these recent cuts since all were former NxT guys, including bray, are a reaction to nxt losing to AEW in ratings
I think Vince is pissed and he’s washing his hands of HHHs darling:yeshrug:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope adam cole signing with AEW convinces nick khan and vince to purge that wack ass brand

the 3 most accomplished nikkas ever on that show are vanilla midget indy darlings who refuse to go to the main roster, shouldve never started catering to beards

U mad bro?

It was either the beards or the 60 year olds

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They can legit do a nwo takeover angle at this point

Not really, there's not a lot to takeover when the guys coming in are more "AEW style" or internet darlings than "WWE style" :heh:. I'm more interested in how Punk and Bryan fit in the current AEW structure than them trying to do anything like a NWO type of thing.

If Cena, Braun and Miz showed up, you could do a takeover angle that would have people pissed the fukk off and probably still watching.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
waiting to see if any of this is real. I remember people saying Dolph was gone and he showed up on tv like it was a normal day of the week. :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The mark in me believes that these recent cuts since all were former NxT guys, including bray, are a reaction to nxt losing to AEW in ratings
I think Vince is pissed and he’s washing his hands of HHHs darling:yeshrug:

:hubie:

tumblr_inline_mimoukmAQo1qz4rgp.gif

Its going to be a cold August, lets just keep it as that.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
AEW has reportedly made a contract offer to Adam Cole.

As noted, WrestlingInc exclusively reported last weekend that Cole’s WWE NXT contract is to expire later this month, after SummerSlam Weekend. The deal originally expired in early July, but Cole negotiated an extension and agreed to work through SummerSlam Weekend, then re-evaluate things.

In an update, the Wrestling Observer Newsletterreports that AEW has made an offer to Cole, according to those close to the situation. It was also said Cole is currently negotiating a new NXT contract, but as of midweek he had not agreed to either offer.

It was reported this week by Fightful Select that Cole still has a positive relationship with top NXT officials, and that there is a lot of mutual respect there.

As a free agent, Cole would be able to start with any promotion as soon as his WWE deal expires. There are no non-compete clauses when contracts expire.

Cole’s longtime partner, AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker, recently commented on Cole possibly joining her in AEW. You can click here for those comments.

Cole is expected to face Kyle O’Reilly in another match at NXT Takeover 36 during SummerSlam Weekend. They will meet for a Face-Off segment on next Tuesday’s NXT show.

Stay tuned for more.