Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
There was a clear right & wrong decision. We saw what happened to Kross, Keith Lee, Ciampa, etc. :comeon:

Kross a bum and Vince clearly didn't like him so he sabotaged him, Keith Lee's run was going alright then sadly his health fukked him and they lost faith in him and gave him some bullshyt, Ciampa a worker so he was going to get a chance to do something eventually

all I get from all this when people say to me Cole was right not to take the risk of going to the main roster is that yous have no faith in Cole whatsoever.. like he couldn't have carved a lane out for himself at all. interesting for a guy who decent on the mic, and was Triple H and HBK's favorite/top guy in NXT

but hes with his lady, his pals now and Khan got him locked down so I guess we'll never know

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kross a bum and Vince clearly didn't like him so he sabotaged him, Keith Lee's run was going alright then sadly his health fukked him and they lost faith in him and gave him some bullshyt, Ciampa a worker so he was going to get a chance to do something eventually

all I get from all this when people say to me Cole was right not to take the risk of going to the main roster is that yous have no faith in Cole whatsoever.. like he couldn't have carved a lane out for himself at all. interesting for a guy who decent on the mic, and was Triple H and HBK's favorite/top guy in NXT

but hes with his lady, his pals now and Khan got him locked down so I guess we'll never know
Whatever You Say Bruce :mjlol: