Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
breh this is wrestling :dahell:

This shyt doesn't work if 90% of the guys benchpress less than you

In all fairness 90% of these guys can suplex Keith Lee:jbhmm:

I remember seeing Austin Aries toss Bully Ray fat ass around like it was easy. shyt had me like :gladbron: when he finished him with a brain buster

So you saying you can toss around Keith Lee & Walter size niccas breh?:usure:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meh indeed

The only way I would have wanted Dunne in AEW is if he came in a package with Bate/Seven.

I'd still try to sign these 2 if I can, boost the tag division and eventually push Bate to the moon

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not surprising. A lot of these wrestling "news" site are ran by fanboys and they aren't above lying to further a narrative.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANOTHER fukkING LIE!!!

@Cboz78

And Meltzer does say as far as he was aware when he first mentioned this is that it hadn't been pitched to Cole yet. Many wrestlers, Kofi included had vouched that the talent are always the last to be made aware of those pitches/angles.

Calm your t*ts

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Lollllllllllllllllll. It's wrestling, who cares how much the bench press? Sometimes speed and skill defeats strength even in real life...
Tell that to TSC fam they stay going on and on about height & weight you see how they complain about it

These nikkas go on and on about muscles and height but be :scust: when Big E be saying "big meaty men slapping meat" like that's not exactly what they clearly wanna see.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
And Meltzer does say as far as he was aware when he first mentioned this is that it hadn't been pitched to Cole yet. Many wrestlers, Kofi included had vouched that the talent are always the last to be made aware of those pitches/angles.

Calm your t*ts

Exactly. But let breh have his “victory lap” :russ: