Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't need me to state the obvious after saying it several times.

shyt, I've watched this guy wrestle about fifteen times max. I just posed a question why this guy who's still young in a wrestling sense and has enough about him that I could actually see him have a good career in the WWE would leave without giving it a try.

the answers seem to be if it works out better for him financially (currently/short term) and he gets to be with his girlfriend and friends like he's some teenager. that and he can go to Japan.
:yeshrug: AEW is the place to be right now.

Have a "good career" in the WWE :hula: Be apart of something special.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
That line was unnecessary. :russ:

And if you have the option of working with people you have worked with before and are cool with. How is that being a teenager? Peace of Mind is very important in this era with concerns of Mental Health

Also, he already had a good career in the WWE and he already gave it a try

like I said, he seems very switched on and knows what rights for him so I wouldn't have ever had any thoughts about his peace of mind, he'd have been good anywhere. I just care about my entertainment when watching. he left a lot of match ups I would like to have seen on the main roster to go to somewhere where its more familiar and the fans know you and will accept anything.

just looking at it, I thought its a little early to go there when its basically your friends show because it'll always be there but on the other hand I can't grudge him for going there while he's a "get" and elevating your peoples company. its just not interesting to me.

something special ?

:huhldup:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

A good career under the delusions of Vince?

He was gonna be Lio Rush behind Keith Lee... They were changing his name up and everything... probably would've been called Adam (because last names don't matter pal)

At least at AEW he's able to be himself and actually wrestle

WWE pissed with Foley too for saying they are really fukking up on social media, Foley said he could call and talk to vince about it but sometimes you need to be called out in public to get the statement across

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
like I said, he seems very switched on and knows what rights for him so I wouldn't have ever had any thoughts about his peace of mind, I just care about my entertainment when watching. he left a lot of match ups I would like to have seen on the main roster to go to somewhere where its more familiar and the fans know you and will accept anything.

just looking at it, I thought its a little early to go there when its basically your friends show because it'll always be there but on the other hand I can't grudge him for going there while he's a "get" and elevating your peoples company. its just not interesting to me.

something special ?

:huhldup:

The bold pretty much sums it up and I got you now.

But I’m gonna say this in all fairness, who’s to say we was gonna even see them matchup you wanted?

I mean it’s been a over a decade now (adding both runs) and they still haven’t giving us Brock vs Lashley. A matchup pretty much EVERYONE been wanting for years. Had the perfect opportunity to do it now and they decided to go back to a well they’ve went to numerous times just cuz they think they put a new coat of paint on it.

Like that match is a no brainer

Also people love to bring up there was never a Rock vs HBK match up and also the whole “there never was a Austin vs Hulk/Brock”

I wouldn’t exactly trust you’d see the match ups you want to see unless it’s some longevity shyt one hope for and say they do it 4-10 years from now:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I guess you don’t know Cole’s history because they’ve been cool for decades, and Cole and YBs were trios tagging back iN ROH.
I mean obviously.. but this current iteration of the elite carry themselves and dress like total goofs compared to how adam has been presented over the last few years

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's the complete opposite. Running from the grind would be taking the easy money, to sit in catering and be told how to wrestle, how to talk, zero creative input, just a total drone under the thumb of an out of touch geriatric.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's the complete opposite. Running from the grind would be taking the easy money, to sit in catering and be told how to wrestle, how to talk, zero creative input, just a total drone under the thumb of an out of touch geriatric.
LMAO right??? Like how is leaving the easy paycheck from a stable, global, billion-dollar powerhouse running from the grind :russ:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Johny Wrestling was a shoe in for All Elite Wrestling. Super close to Cole and the Bucks, he gone.