Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Even more over in AEW than he was in NXT and Vince couldn't do nothing with him. :dead:
:what: he never had the chance to and please do not mention that meltzer manager lie

I understand that y’all are convinced that the main roster would’ve ruined him but we'll never know, dudes seem desperate for any way to make it seem like Adam Cole was mistreated which lead to him going to AEW instead of accepting the fact that it was always a forgone conclusion no matter what was pitched and offered because his wife and best friends are all there and in top positions

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:what: he never had the chance to and please do not mention that meltzer manager lie

I understand that y’all are convinced that the main roster would’ve ruined him but we'll never know, dudes seem desperate for any way to make it seem like Adam Cole was mistreated which lead to him going to AEW instead of accepting the fact that it was always a forgone conclusion no matter what was pitched and offered because his wife and best friends are all there and in top positions
He was under contract for 4 years :skip:

Vince had all kinds of time regardless of whatever bullshyt he came up with recently to try and keep him from AEW.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also in that same so called "Meltzer lie" Meltzer said they was gonna change his name and Adam Cole confirmed it:usure:

We can't call Meltzer a liar now.... per the coli he's been credible.... no reason to switch now.

Admittedly, we'll never know if the main roster wouldve ruined him.... but we can just look at the trends and history and make a fairly accurate guess:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
He was under contract for 4 years :skip:

Vince had all kinds of time regardless of whatever bullshyt he came up with recently to try and keep him from AEW.
Yes and in those 4 years he was the main focus on NXT and won more shyt than anybody there.. we all know they were going with the NXT is a third brand bullshyt up until AEW smoked them so there wasn’t an incentive to call him up and by the time there was his contract was already up
Also in that same so called "Meltzer lie" Meltzer said they was gonna change his name and Adam Cole confirmed it:usure:

We can't call Meltzer a liar now.... per the coli he's been credible.... no reason to switch now.

Admittedly, we'll never know if the main roster wouldve ruined him.... but we can just look at the trends and history and make a fairly accurate guess:mjgrin:
In the past two weeks he’s been wrong about:

Vince booking NXT
Asuka simply not being used
1500 fans leaving during a seg
Adam Cole being a manager instead of a wrestler which Adam Cole said he didn’t hear anything about
Edge being gone till wrestlemania

Even if he did say Adam Cole’s name change was something pitched, it’s one small thing he got right out of a bunch of bullshyt he’s blatantly told, and the name change was scrapped anyways. That doesn’t make him credible at all.

Your weird obsession with caping for Meltzer makes no sense. Like you really in this thread bragging about that “affluent and educated” stat Meltzer bragged about when that stat is really based on racial demographics of their viewership and he’s using coded language.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
[QUOTE="SpacelySprockets, post: 43460303, member: 10323"
Your weird obsession with caping for Meltzer makes no sense. Like you really in this thread bragging about that “affluent and educated” stat Meltzer bragged about when that stat is really based on racial demographics of their viewership and he’s using coded language.[/QUOTE]

I'm not caping

I just think its funny and weird how yall be flipping on Meltzer depending on what type of news he puts out and what company.

Cuz he's ALSO been wrong about some shyt with other companies but when he puts it out... the first response be how credible he is and niccas pile on. But the moment its gets debunked..... "CRICKETS"

I mean he either is or he not..... but no need to flip flop.

Yall the ones that created this monster.... this shyt is just jokes to me and I'm feeding the beast yall created:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I'm not caping

I just think its funny and weird how yall be flipping on Meltzer depending on what type of news he puts out and what company.

Cuz he's ALSO been wrong about some shyt with other companies but when he puts it out... the first response be how credible he is and niccas pile on. But the moment its gets debunked..... "CRICKETS"

I mean he either is or he not..... but no need to flip flop.

Yall the ones that created this monster.... this shyt is just jokes to me and I'm feeding the beast yall created:lolbron:
I’m not sure who this applies to but I personally can’t flip on somebody I’ve never fukked with. He’s always been a weirdo and a piece of shyt in my eyes and him/his supporters represent everything I hate about wrestling. Whether he rarely gets a WWE related news story right or not won’t change how I view him. I don’t know what he reports about “other companies”, we all know the shyt that makes headlines and reaches the radar of people outside of his fanbase is the shyt he says about WWE and AEW and that’s what gets reacted to.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’m not sure who this applies to but I personally can’t flip on somebody I’ve never fukked with. He’s always been a weirdo and a piece of shyt in my eyes and him/his supporters represent everything I hate about wrestling. Whether he rarely gets a news story right or not won’t change how I view him. I don’t know what he reports about “other companies”, we all know the shyt that makes headlines and reaches the radar of people outside of his fanbase is the shyt he says about WWE and AEW and that’s what gets reacted to.

Thats fair.... and if we want to have straight talk for a moment. I only directed that at you cuz you in the initial post directed the "weird obsession" shyt at me. So that was a receipt.

I'm like you I dont follow Meltzer, whether its on twitter, IG, facebook, linkenin, tic tock, snapchat, or his newsletters. The majority of the shyt I get or see from him is shyt that comes from threads via other TSC niccas.

In the end, this shyt is all just jokes to me and maybe it isnt you but there are alot of dudes in here that are like WWE Big Show face/heel turns when it comes to him. Its both hard to keep up with and hilarious so I just have fun with it

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

200.gif

I take back what I said about him running from the grind. he sprinted.