Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
oh nah, I was just asking questions.

:hubie:

the answers seem to be that he took an easier gig at AEW were he wouldn't have much to prove because its fanbase is already mostly familiar with him.

shyt, I said he ran from the grind but people replying to me have been basically calling that boy p*ssy.

but what is used correctly for someone like Adam Cole ?
yous don't believe in that mans ability or that he couldn't politic his way to an upward trajectory ?
I’m not playing the “what if” game. He made his choice. It’s his life.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

yeah, he's exactly were he belongs.
you won't hear me questioning his decision again.

:hhh:

Undisputed Era must've masked what him and Kyle are really like.
AEW needs to scoop up Kyle and his Nickelodeon after school special promos too actually.

Maybe…. But kinda feels like there was an axe that needed to be grinder.

I think if someone else other than Vince and all the old 70+ years olds in charge. It would be easier and more fair to use that judgment based off the answers in here.

Hell even if it was Heyman that lead the creativity.

You do have a point about “the grind” which raises the questions, why do they constantly feel the need to handicap some talent out the gate and in some cases humiliate them before giving them a fair chance to shine and succeed?

Why put Kross in a poor Fayetteville, NC Comicon costume and take away his valet?

Why take everything that made Keith Lee cool and make him look like a bum?

Why did it take them years to make people like Becky and Bailey become the things they are today?

For years all people said behind the scenes is that Eugene and Santino are really legit dope and skilled guys, but they chose to make one a retard and the other a comedy clown that had a ceiling to how far they can go.

When there were no options, shyt you gotta do what you gotta do. But now that there are options, ain’t no one trynna waste they time and deal with that.

I get it but for every Kross and Keith who was still winning big-ish matches early on despite them fukking around with his look, theres a Riddle and Priest who have looked comfy as soon as they got called up.

I thought Cole should have stayed becuase he was probably the last of the guys like him that maybe, just maybe had an inkling of getting a run.

I’m not playing the “what if” game. He made his choice. It’s his life.

you already played it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

AEW needs to scoop up Kyle too actually so I don't need to see him and his Nickelodeon after school special promos while I'm trying to see Tony D'angelo or the Steiner kid.

I get it but for every Kross and Keith who was still winning big-ish matches early on despite them fukking around with his look, theres a Riddle and Priest who have looked comfy as soon as they got called up.

I thought Cole should have stayed becuase he was probably the last of the guys like him that maybe, just maybe had an inkling of getting a run.

you already played it.

Pointing out a fact about the E isn’t playing the “what if” game. They fumbled with many talent. Some found success, but most didn’t. :usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

AEW needs to scoop up Kyle and his Nickelodeon after school special promos too actually.

you already played it.

Oh you’re absolutely right….but that ratio is normally 18-2 in the wrong way

Mercedes Martinez, Mia Yam, Ember Moon, the Mexican dudes that are now teaming and seem to be talking the Colons spot……

Dear goodness at how they ol girl that was with Nikki Ash (who don’t get me started with her).

I hate their thing the they do with “giving someone a belt to placate them or fans” and then do nothing with them or make them lose quick and then put them to the back like their disposable to keep the same old people in the front.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
We have to remind ourselves that this ain’t our “old WWF” that made great stars like Rock, Austin and hell even Cena.

They are sooooooo far removed from that tight knit machine that made everyone a star.

So I can’t blame anyone for not wanting to take a crapshot with them to see if they are gonna be the next Rock or next Rob Conway (both outcomes equally 50/50) and wanting to see go places that may give them a higher percentage or chance to be bigger and not have to humiliate themselves or be unnecessarily handicapped just due to someone else’s amusement or to see “how they respond”

It’s not even about AEW, ECW created a great template….. ROH did pretty well with that and in recent times Lucha Underground did a GREAT job highlighting everyone’s strength and making their roster look like stars

We cool family, but I’m gon need you to put some respect on my 5x OVW Champion, “Ironman” Rob GOATway. :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I remembered this when I see someone mention him on twitter last night

see what happens when you run from the grind and don't even give things a smidgen of a try
now he in a 360 deal and getting "body shamed" by people online

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remembered this when I see someone mention him on twitter last night

see what happens when you run from the grind and don't even give things a smidgen of a try
now he in a 360 deal and getting "body shamed" by people online
Stop it breh. He still clearly made the right decision at the time :comeon:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Skipped Raw to watch some classic Law and Order episodes, so I missed his return. Don't even care about him and I hope he's not a focus going forward. I like his wife better anyway, so this should at least bode well for her return.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Stop it breh. He still clearly made the right decision at the time :comeon:

there was no right or wrong decision. he just went for instant gratification which I don't blame him for. comfort over the grind is way more appealing.
but like I said at the time, AEW was always going to be there for him.. give that main roster shyt a try and if it don't work nobody was ever going to blame you for it

keep it a buck though, out of the people that went to AEW from WWE, Aleistair Black the one I'd want see back over a Cole.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
there was no right or wrong decision. he just went for instant gratification which I don't blame him for. comfort over the grind is way more appealing.
but like I said at the time, AEW was always going to be there for him.. give that main roster shyt a try and if it don't work nobody was ever going to blame you for it

keep it a buck though, out of the people that went to AEW from WWE, Aleistair Black the one I'd want see back over a Cole.
That's not entirely true at all as you would have had some people saying he shouldn't have re-signed and instead went to AEW. People were going to criticize either way.