Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why everything has to be this grand conspiracy of all the talent getting tired of Vince so they're falling over themselves/saying & doing shyt to leave like Vince didn't endeavor most of these people himself.

As far as Cole the only thing I think said after joining AEW is he talked to Vince and "the conversation was awesome". If Vince's idea was for him to get lamed out like reported, why is he acting like he and Vince had a great convo? You all know the business and still can't separate on-air hatred from actual business lmao

Him joining AEW just made more sense, all of your friends you haven't worked with in a while and your girl is already over there. And you get to milk the marks on Twitch without a worry in the world

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't understand why everything has to be this grand conspiracy of all the talent getting tired of Vince so they're falling over themselves/saying & doing shyt to leave like Vince didn't endeavor most of these people himself.

As far as Cole the only thing I think said after joining AEW is he talked to Vince and "the conversation was awesome". If Vince's idea was for him to get lamed out like reported, why is he acting like he and Vince had a great convo? You all know the business and still can't separate on-air hatred from actual business lmao

Him joining AEW just made more sense, all of your friends you haven't worked with in a while and your girl is already over there. And you get to milk the marks on Twitch without a worry in the world

A lot of the releases were of people that requested one in the past, like Miro

drifter

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the releases were of people that requested one in the past, like Miro

And he's under no obligation to release them even if they ask, no? And why would they ask, because they're unhappy with their role right, so if he's giving them shyt to play with he more than likely doesn't care about them on his programming anymore. They were deavored before they asked for it.

Cole and Bryan are the only exceptions that I know of where they made an effort and came up short. Funny enough both guys sat in front of an AEW backdrop this past week and talked positively about Vince.

Cool out on all the conspiracies and just enjoy wrestling. fukk.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd say it's different that just that. AEW allows them way more freedom, in and outside of the ring. They can wrestle the way they want against other talent which has the same freedom. The fans, don't underestimate the crazy fan reactions, those are night and day now, what WWE talent get on the biggest 2 ppvs as far as reactions go can sometimes happen on Dynamite.

For the wrestlers that hew within the ROH/PWG system, AEW is where many will wanna go now which makes sense why the E completely took a 180 for development and now wants athletes from non wrestling backgrounds

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'd say it's different that just that. AEW allows them way more freedom, in and outside of the ring. They can wrestle the way they want against other talent which has the same freedom. The fans, don't underestimate the crazy fan reactions, those are night and day now, what WWE talent get on the biggest 2 ppvs as far as reactions go can sometimes happen on Dynamite.

For the wrestlers that hew within the ROH/PWG system, AEW is where many will wanna go now which makes sense why the E completely took a 180 for development and now wants athletes from non wrestling backgrounds

Ehhhh that's not necessarily always a good thing :ld:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You gotta be the lowest of low iq to believe meltzer at this point. PWinsider is the only wrestling news that's reliable.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this pace, since jumping ship to AEW, Cole is making an insane killing on Twitch, his revenue has sky rocketed so much that it might be a huge indicator for others to leave if streaming is an option for them.

His 3 streams since have probably made him an easy 15k to 20k in like 3 hours total.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be the lowest of low iq to believe meltzer at this point. PWinsider is the only wrestling news that's reliable.

Meltzer's hit/miss ratio is way better than anyone remaining at PWinsider, SRS has surpassed them all tho and unless he says otherwise about this report which he usually does if it was bullshyt I'd say it's true

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At this pace, since jumping ship to AEW, Cole is making an insane killing on Twitch, his revenue has sky rocketed so much that it might be a huge indicator for others to leave if streaming is an option for them.

His 3 streams since have probably made him an easy 15k to 20k in like 3 hours total.

And niccas in here really clowning and questioning this wondering why people was mad Vince took this from them earlier this year?:mjtf:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm just :flabbynsick: but how do you make 20k in 3 hours on Twitch?

Viewers subbing each sub should gives streamer 2.50$. But multiple viewers are literally out there donating 100, 50, 20 subs at once, add that to multiple people subbing normal subs, they also make a smaller fee based on viewers, followers and ads.

Within a 30 second stretch today, he got like 190 subs. That's close to 500$ in mere seconds.