Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
For every Xavier Woods, you have a non-believable dweeb like Adam Cole who couldn't get called up to the main roster who despite his talent, didn't have the look. Now he's at AEW where he can do all the flippy shyt he'd like.

Since when is Adam Cole a flippy wrestler?

And why don't yall hold these same criticisms against people like the miz who don't have the look and can't Wrestle either? But mi, gets a pass because he's a WWE creation?

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
This new Cole theme is the greatest in the whole company. :wow:

AEW's in-house producer Mikey Rukus is really good. Cole's theme fits him perfectly .

I wish Bryan would have used him too. Bryan had a friend outside the company do his theme.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Adam cole is a skinny 5’7 midget with a bobble head - 90% of tsc

Now hes HBK and this is the steal of the century

Are you calling HHH a dumbass for that being his most pushed guy the last 4 years?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Are you calling HHH a dumbass for that being his most pushed guy the last 4 years?

no im pointing out how tsc shytted on him for years now hes a star…cole is who i wanted in wwe…they didnt let him keep his twitch $$$(he makes alot) thats why he left. Now hes gona be a goof next to gallows and anderson…i think cole was scared that he was too small for the big show…

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
no im pointing out how tsc shytted on him for years now hes a star…cole is who i wanted in wwe…they didnt let him keep his twitch $$$(he makes alot) thats why he left. Now hes gona be a goof next to gallows and anderson…i think cole was scared that he was too small for the big show
Why would he think that?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
no im pointing out how tsc shytted on him for years now hes a star…cole is who i wanted in wwe…they didnt let him keep his twitch $$$(he makes alot) thats why he left. Now hes gona be a goof next to gallows and anderson…i think cole was scared that he was too small for the big show…

Vince has literally fukked up every NXT person that's come up in the past couple years... Why would Cole want to be under the control of Vince? The report out is that Vince only wanted Cole to be a manager and not a wrestler... I mean why would you want to go to "the big show" and be miserable every day?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Vince has literally fukked up every NXT person that's come up in the past couple years... Why would Cole want to be under the control of Vince? The report out is that Vince only wanted Cole to be a manager and not a wrestler... I mean why would you want to go to "the big show" and be miserable every day?

thats wrong….cole said vince was cool…

bruce pritchard “apparently” told cole that he wants to to be a manager…why would u pay someone 1 mill to be a manager…makes no sense

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

A new report has revealed one of WWE’s original plans for Adam Cole on the main roster, had he re-signed with the company.

Adam Cole’s WWE contract notably expired in June, before the former NXT Champion signed an extension long enough for him to compete at NXT TakeOver 36.

Cole had many negotiations with WWE about a new deal, but ultimately chose to join AEW, making his debut at All Out on September 5.

It was previously reported that during talks, WWE writers were told to think of ideas for Cole on the main roster.

As per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, if Cole would’ve re-signed with WWE, he would’ve been paired with Raw talent Keith Lee.

Lee would’ve reportedly turned heel, and Cole would’ve acted as Lee’s manager. The report stated that their partnership would’ve been similar to Lio Rush and Bobby Lashley’s between 2018-2019, with the small, mouthy manager hiding behind the heavyweight. A previous report had revealed that WWE plans to repackage Keith Lee as a monster heel.

It was also noted that Cole would’ve likely had a name change when joining the main roster to avoid confusion with commentator Michael Cole.

It has been announced that Cole will make his AEW in-ring debut on next week’s episode of Dynamite. Darby Allin will also be in action on the September 15 show.

Lmao..workrate..match quality? That don't mean sh1t in the WWE..just a excuse. That's why Shawn Michaels will always be a loser..he didn't draw shyt..they bring up his matches but the guy was surpassed easily in his prime. They didn't push Razor as #1..he goes to WCW and starts the biggest wrestling boom shift in history. Lol.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You love WWE and would work for Vince for cheap but even YOU wouldn’t go be Drake Maverick if you have options.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats wrong….cole said vince was cool…

bruce pritchard “apparently” told cole that he wants to to be a manager…why would u pay someone 1 mill to be a manager…makes no sense

Unless you’re gonna do the Gallows and Anderson and have him going to AEW next year with his buzz gone. He basically left NXT on top