Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Ummm

When compared to the WWE main roster, it is
In Daniel Bryan’s case as somebody who had it made on the main roster and had half a decade taken off of his career due to severe injuries, after admitting that Vince was protective and he wanted to be let loose, having freedom can potentially be a horrible thing.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
He made 5-10k in a day on twitch.....

really ?

so the twitch stuff is allowed when they're in NXT or they're at least more lenient but when they go to the main roster they need to give it up ?

no matter what though, I'll say he ran from the grind for what's basically familiarity when it was always going to be there for him to turn to.

also its dumb on WWE's part to have him end up leaving on something as goofy as twitch but it would've been easier to get what you wanted sitting across the table from a Tony Khan rather than a Vince.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn... I just thought about it.... so yall saying he was/is making $5-$10K a day on twitch?

And now outside of the E, we forget that he no longer on that WWE merch deal where they take like 90%. He can get a dramatically higher percentage on shyt he sells in prowrestlingtees.com like everyone else (cuz Tony dont care about that and they still do AEW branded shirts that talent still gets a decent piece of) and his expenses are probably significantly lower (which brings in more money)

This dude can possibly still come out looking better financially and still do other shyt he may want to do down the line like go to ROH or NJPW for an extra check:ooh:

Can someone again tell me what the issue is with this or anyone else who may want to come to AEW and possibly other companies? :pachaha:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You gotta be the lowest of low iq to believe meltzer at this point. PWinsider is the only wrestling news that's reliable.

Meltzer's insider when it came to WWE news for years was Jericho. Ever since Jericho left, you can see the quality of insider news for WWE fall off.

Jericho is a known dirt sheet stooge.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
What grind?

you don't need me to state the obvious after saying it several times.

shyt, I've watched this guy wrestle about fifteen times max. I just posed a question why this guy who's still young in a wrestling sense and has enough about him that I could actually see him have a good career in the WWE would leave without giving it a try.

the answers seem to be if it works out better for him financially (currently/short term) and he gets to be with his girlfriend and friends like he's some teenager. that and he can go to Japan.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you don't need me to state the obvious after saying it several times.

shyt, I've watched this guy wrestle about fifteen times max. I just posed a question why this guy who's still young in a wrestling sense and has enough about him that I could actually see him have a good career in the WWE would leave without giving it a try.

the answers seem to be if it works out better for him financially (currently/short term) and he gets to be with his girlfriend and friends like he's some teenager. that and he can go to Japan.

That line was unnecessary. :russ:

And if you have the option of working with people you have worked with before and are cool with. How is that being a teenager? Peace of Mind is very important in this era with concerns of Mental Health

Also, he already had a good career in the WWE and he already gave it a try