Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole is a top 10 wrestler within the current timeframe and one of the youngest ones in the top 10. It's a fukking coup and the fact that he can cut a fukking promo makes it better.

I wasn't into him in ROH, I wasn't into Hangman either but their character work in BTE and their work in AEW/NXT made me a huge fan. They're fukking stars

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Pat McAfee is talking about the Adam Cole manager thing on his show. It's hilarious how you can tell he's legit upset/bummed about Adam Cole leaving WWE while calling him a scumbag to keep kayfabe. He also keeps giving Cole props for his big pops in AEW, so Pat is definitely watching AEW too :lolbron:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
so Adam Cole ran from the grind to pally around with the cringiest mob in wrestling, be a catchphrase and because of twitch ??
I mean he could do it whenever he eventually goes back but he should have had a crack at the main roster first after doing so much in the NXT/WWE to be the guy away from his geeky friends.

(I know his wife's there)

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
so Adam Cole ran from the grind to pally around with the cringiest mob in wrestling, be a catchphrase and because of twitch ??
I mean he could do it whenever he eventually goes back but he should have had a crack at the main roster first after doing so much in the WWE to be the guy away from his geeky friends.

They wanted him to manage Keith Lee :mjlol: I'd say he made the right move.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They wanted him to manage Keith Lee :mjlol: I'd say he made the right move.

keep it a buck, you really believe that was the case ?

so HBK and Triple H's golden boy who's a good worker and can talk who Vince requested a meeting with to discuss going to the main roster, according to what I read on here, he was offered a nice salary but the big storyline to convince him to stay with WWE and stop him from going to AEW with his wife, pals and video games was... being a manager to Keith Lee ? I'd be very surprised if that was the case.

it must be very easy to be a journalist in the wrestling world.
as long as it slants a certain way people will believe it because they want to.

I'm not even hating on him making the move, he picked what he felt was right for him.. but he ran from the grind.

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

so HBK and Triple H's golden boy who's a good worker and can talk who Vince requested a meeting with to discuss going to the main roster, according to what I read on here, he was offered a nice salary but the big storyline to convince him to stay with WWE and stop him from going to AEW with his wife, pals and video games was... being a manager to Keith Lee ? I'd be very surprised if that was the case.

I'm not even hating on him making the move, he picked what he felt was right for him.. but he ran from the grind.

:mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

The whole of NXT is getting rebranded cause Vince wants big dudes but oh yeah I'm sure Adam Cole was gonna be main eventing Smackdown just cause Triple H likes him :pachaha:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The whole of NXT is getting rebranded cause Vince wants big dudes but oh yeah I'm sure Adam Cole was gonna be main eventing Smackdown just cause Triple H likes him :pachaha:

and ?

who said he was going to be main eventing ?
but he was probably the last of people of that little era who had a chance of reaching the main event scene.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean he could do it whenever he eventually goes back but he should have had a crack at the main roster first after doing so much in the NXT/WWE to be the guy away from his geeky friends.

He made 5-10k in a day on twitch.....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He made 5-10k in a day on twitch.....

and if it’s true like another breh said…. He was making thar with 45 mins of sitting on a camera not even exhausting himself……

WTF is the actually problem:mjlol::mjlol: