actress Tessa Thompson getting love for tweet regarding biracial representation in movies

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
HalfBreeds actresses letting the shyt be known again :blessed:

Alexandra Shipp
Amandla Stenberg
Tessa Thompson
Tia & Tamera are biracial.
Halle Barry

Wtf is she talking about?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could see what she is saying. Every commercial now though has biracial kids and interracial parents so things seem to be coming along.

Its getting kinda weird though. In the show "Everything Sucks" on Netflix, one of the main characters who looks likes a younger version of dude who played Black Panther, has a white father.

Actually it is over representation on tv and movies.

We all know it is a way to pander to white folks, but as a same time give black folks a token representation.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I could see what she is saying. Every commercial now though has biracial kids and interracial parents so things seem to be coming along.

Its getting kinda weird though. In the show "Everything Sucks" on Netflix, one of the main characters who looks likes a younger version of dude who played Black Panther, has a white father.
i dont think its his biological father, he was just with the mother when she was pregnant with the boy

its a little weird that the kid thinks his real dad is a cac tho

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh its not even that, there are TONS of biracials on tv ..theyre complaining because their white daddy or mother is not being represented..

Which is crazy cause mixed black couples have been represented on tv (overwhelmingly white male and black woman) since the jeffersons.

So ms thompson is full of shyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tired of them using celebrities to persuade people to see this mediocrity. The reviews trash it so they try the diversity angle now :camby:

Ava won't be getting a shot at any blockbuster any time soon

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
YOU nikkas mad either fukking way.

“Biriacial person claims black”

Coli: stupid half breed cac bytch,’she ain’t black. How you black and ain’t come from a black womans womb :pacspit:

“Biracial person clams biracial and wants representation”

Coli: see they always show their true colors :pacspit:

:laff: :laff: like damn, when are you nikkas not mad

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
U sound happy about that cornball.

give other black directors a chance. She could have fukked up black panther but luckily she passed it to coogler.

She could have gone the subtle route and still had strong themes, but reviews are saying she was extremely heavy handed.

Could have made the kid the star of the show but every 5 seconds it's hey look at Oprah and other celebrity. She fukked up

Would you give her a potential blockbuster rn after she botched this?

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
They’re even represented in mobile games

2lsa77t.jpg