actress Tessa Thompson getting love for tweet regarding biracial representation in movies

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
if it's about a " bi-racial character" in a big movie....

Spiderman: Homecoming had Zendaya and Peter Parkers love interest both being biracial.

This is the start of the astroturfing of AWIT to get asses in seats,cause there is no way it's gonna make waves at the box office this weekend.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Amazes me how so many folks seek validation from television shows and movies. I never watched the Brady Bunch thinking to myself, "gee, I wished someone looked like me in that family." The hell is going on with people's self esteem nowadays?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Amazes me how so many folks seek validation from television shows and movies. I never watched the Brady Bunch thinking to myself, "gee, I wished someone looked like me in that family." The hell is going on with people's self esteem nowadays?
Breh its not even that, there are TONS of biracials on tv ..theyre complaining because their white daddy or mother is not being represented..

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

There is an entire generation of black people who up until social media, had no real interaction with other black people, little understand of black culture and did not even know where to look for black representation.

that same generation now has a voice, and somehow became the influencers of black culture online.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
She probably ate out and went to go see a wrench in time...
:troll:
variety-1.png

#girlseatfree

Lezbe honest.

That's the sexiest Hollywood couple. Goat level :wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
she talk like she's deaf

You thinking about Angela Simmons:pachaha:?

Thats good for her,but I would like to see less of this as I've been watching it be shoved down our throats for the past couple years. Unrealistically I would like to add. Beautiful black women with weird looking white boys have taken over our t.v and film:martin:. They really trying to introduce our women to a new wave,not going to happen jack!.I think the new strategy is marketing mixed babies to black women. Since trying to convince black women that white men themselves are attractive has failed horribly. They are now trying to market the mulatto baby to black women,to convince those sistas full of self hatred that they need to have one.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Breh its not even that, there are TONS of biracials on tv ..theyre complaining because their white daddy or mother is not being represented..

Damn you nikkas miserable as fukk, Tessa wasn't complaining about biracial family representation, she said it was nice to finally see some representation.

Last edited: