Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Mickey Rourke is the epitome of this thread....

Got a 2nd chance after The Wrestler even with a fukked up face... then went back to casually shytting on various celebs and making bad movie choices.
Your user-namesake is actually the epitome of this thread topic.

Taimak has said on camera that he turned down deals after The Last Dragon, thinking that he could land bigger ones. Not sure if it was ego or bad advice, but he did an A Different World Episode , a Janet Jackson video then fell off the face of the earth.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this adrian brody fellas.

e3852421eb768bbc0fcc03dd9ed0301c.jpg

he left the OC hollywood was calling he was the next dude for a split second then vanished.

nikkas confusing Adam Brody for Adrian Brody. Last thing I saw Adrian in was Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Adam is starring in a show called Start Up originally on Crackle, but Netflix has been airing it. It's pretty good.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The clip of Steve O playing the message Stephen Dorff left on his answering machine when he threatens to send gangsters after him because he took his girl.. :mjlol:

Everytime I see that guy pop up in a movie or show that's all I can think of. Can't find that clip anywhere..
:mjlol: I have to hear this. lol

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
nikkas confusing Adam Brody for Adrian Brody. Last thing I saw Adrian in was Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Adam is starring in a show called Start Up originally on Crackle, but Netflix has been airing it. It's pretty good.

:lolbron:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
1. Stephen Dorf.

2. (edit) Adam Brody.

3. Justin Long

i cant even recall a bigger self-made fall from grace that didnt involve drugs. these actors egos and off-set behavior might have been what caused the industry to spit them out. Adrian Brody is the biggest shocker too because he was destined but his character (and after that Punkd episode smh) i can see how he got shunned.

all these guys were young and taking over the world but ego and carelessness is what did it. stephen dorf a known a$$hole ...

I think of Terrence Howard but he survived because his a better actor than them and is liked by people, the iron-man thing tried to squash him lol.
I can't remember that Punkd episode but what did Adam Brody do? :pachaha:

But yes I thought he would have a bigger career as he was pretty popular on The OC..

And Justin Long was everywhere with them damn Apple commercials...maybe exec's got tired of seeing his face everywhere...because those commercials were everywhere .

Last edited:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I can't remember that Punkd episode but what did Adam Brody do? :pachaha:

But yes I thought he would have a bigger career as he was pretty popular on The OC..

And Justin Long was everywhere with them damn Apple commercials...maybe exec's got tired of seeing his face everywhere...because those commercials were everywhere .

i tried to find the youtube episode for you, its got the adrian brody one but not the adam brody one.

heres what happened :

a group are having a bachelor or hen party then one of the fiances(woman) slides adam brody her number then when the friend finds out lol (adam brody tried hiding the paper, denies it then gets confrontational) then the cameras pop out. he was basically ready to smash another mans fiance.

its on dailymotion though, just like youtube.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
what happened to that Chloe Moretz girl. she was suppose to be the next big thing. she was getting casted by all the decent directors in the early 10s. wasn't she originally suppose to play little mermaid?

kardhasian curse. didnt khloe kardhasian get in a beef with her ... exposed her beach nsfw pictures but seriously could be poor movie choices she doesnt slut it out, she likes to dress like shes trolling and shes a bit quiet and reserved for these hollywood types.