Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
kelso - he has some shyt on Netflix, never had a big film career though

Jackie - steady work for 20 years on family guy

Eric - blackkklansman (apperently he killed it)

hyde - fell off the face of the earth until rape charges appeared

Donna- orange is the new black, never expected a huge career for her.

the foreign kid - I haven’t seen him since he was on punked but what do I know

Masterson was on that Netflix show with Kutcher until they wrote him off due to the rape allegations and charges. Show ended a few years ago though.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Val Kilmer - dude had the looks, the acting chops and the fame to make it to the 25 millis a movie club back in the day but decided to be a diva and Hollywerd shytted him out.

Ed Norton - Dude has always been "hard to work with", got a chance to eat off and easy Marvel gig for decades but blew it out because he didn't like the script of his comic book movie.

Edit:

Michael Pitt: he was the next one but apparently he is a c*nt to everyone he works with, to the point they killed him off on his own tv show.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
kelso - he has some shyt on Netflix, never had a big film career though

Jackie - steady work for 20 years on family guy

Eric - blackkklansman (apperently he killed it)

hyde - fell off the face of the earth until rape charges appeared

Donna- orange is the new black, never expected a huge career for her.

the foreign kid - I haven’t seen him since he was on punked but what do I know

Wilmer Valderamma
he did Yo Mama for a while, but now he’s on NCIS and I think he’s actually a pretty good fit

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Val Kilmer - dude had the looks, the acting chops and the fame to make it to the 25 millis a movie club back in the day but decided to be a diva and Hollywerd shytted him out.

Ed Norton - Dude has always been "hard to work with", got a chance to eat off and easy Marvel gig for decades but blew it out because he didn't like the script of his comic book movie.

i knew that about Val Kilmer a real diva then he got bloated but i never realized the same goes for Ed Norton?

he was in this new movie about NYC corrupt called something "brooklyn" he stars wrote and directed it. big fan of his too.

MV5BNzQ0Mjk1YjItNWI1Ny00NWE2LWFlYTAtYjViY2YzMTVlOGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
what happened to that Chloe Moretz girl. she was suppose to be the next big thing. she was getting casted by all the decent directors in the early 10s. wasn't she originally suppose to play little mermaid?
:comeon: You know why she fell off breh, stop it :mjlol:

She badly built and got that look that homie from the sixth sense had....that little people face, weird body shape look.

Hollywood don't want that mess.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
what happened to that Chloe Moretz girl. she was suppose to be the next big thing. she was getting casted by all the decent directors in the early 10s. wasn't she originally suppose to play little mermaid?

She's still consistently working. She was just in that Tom and Jerry movie that did well and has 5 projects in pre production.

But for an actor not every role is going to be big. But she's doing well enough.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: You know why she fell off breh, stop it :mjlol:

She badly built and got that look that homie from the sixth sense had....that little people face, weird body shape look.

Hollywood don't want that mess.

i dont know i think shes kind of cute but well young, little brooklyn beckham was her man.

58cec44b93491afbd7b934887ae3417f.jpg

thats her 2021.