Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Whites women definitely have it the worst in Hollywood they get replaced so damn fast .
remember Elisa Cuthbert ?

as far as men josh hartnet and miles teller

in black Hollywood u famous once we fukk with u forever . Mouse from the Jamie foxx show still getting work :mjlol:

bro Mile Teller was dope to that war flick with Jonah Hill was nice.

i think they said Josh Harnett refused to fix his teeth smh, but he also did a lot of famous women wrong so i am sure been on some list.

Daps
yeah he played a young priest i heard he killed it. i said he still pops up hear and there ... his seasoned but at a time he was allover but thats natural.

justin long and them straight flopped themselves.

:russ::russ:

ever since i saw George Clooney refuse to stand up and clap for Monique, i never knew what that situation was but yeah shes out of there.

her character many many people are saying ruins her.

She allegedly has a horrible personality, and is difficult to work with. And after she called out Netflix, Oprah, and Tyler Perry, it was a WRAP!

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
This one hurts....,

l-intro-1618260923.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I hear you. I think Stephen Dorf is a great number 2 or 3 actor for a movie. He is not a number 1. But I think he knows that. Everything I see him in he kills it. Just recently watched True Detective with him that came out in 2019. He shared the top billing with Mahershala and did not get washed

To me he settled into his role of TV shoes and occasional movies. Pretty good niche.

I have to check out 3 Billboard to Wyoming

thats good to know, but i used to hear a$$hole stories about him like that kieth sunderland dude stories. i think perhaps his cleaned up his act you know they get into yoga then spiritual lol.

oh 3 billboards is a fine watch bro, i am not into movies anymore i like fine films though and this was good. the kids performance next to sam rockwell who was great again was a fine watch. take a little time and you might like it.

last film i watched and liked was Michael Keaton in "The Founder". i hate action movies which is all they make.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna say Clive Owen but he's on multiple TV shows so I guess he's okay.. he went from a Oscar nom to that :scusthov:thought he would be a huge action star back in the day

clive owen was everywhere had great flicks too, yeah thats a good choice.

havent seen michael fassbender in a minute. i like the dude his been in a lot of great flicks but i am not sure what his upto now i know he got married.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
thats good to know, but i used to hear a$$hole stories about him like that kieth sunderland dude stories. i think perhaps his cleaned up his act you know they get into yoga then spiritual lol.

oh 3 billboards is a fine watch bro, i am not into movies anymore i like fine films though and this was good. the kids performance next to sam rockwell who was great again was a fine watch. take a little time and you might like it.

last film i watched and liked was Michael Keaton in "The Founder". i hate action movies which is all they make.

The clip of Steve O playing the message Stephen Dorff left on his answering machine when he threatens to send gangsters after him because he took his girl.. :mjlol:

Everytime I see that guy pop up in a movie or show that's all I can think of. Can't find that clip anywhere..

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
The clip of Steve O playing the message Stephen Dorff left on his answering machine when he threatens to send gangsters after him because he took his girl.. :mjlol:

Everytime I see that guy pop up in a movie or show that's all I can think of. Can't find that clip anywhere..

:russ: these hollywood guys especially the young ones need to learn to tame that exuberant behavior its a bad career choice.

Leo DiCaprio doesnt do drink or drugs and tries to keep his partying low key and has maintained a great catalogue of films.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Aries Spears wasn’t a big time star, but he got the gig on Mad TV as a teenager. He was destined to become a lot bigger in Hollywood, but that nikka became a major a$$hole who nobody wants to work with.

i am torn between him being outspoken or him being an a$$hole.

he claims his outspoken therefore blackballed but its small character differences that elevate people who need to work with people.

someone like Aries doesnt seem the type to bite his tongue or let it go, i like Aries too i think his great at stand up and acting. all his podcast revelations doesnt help he needs to chill and write his own script his that funny.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Aries Spears wasn’t a big time star, but he got the gig on Mad TV as a teenager. He was destined to become a lot bigger in Hollywood, but that nikka became a major a$$hole who nobody wants to work with.

A shame too cause Aries was legit hilarious. I think he really tried to live those Paul Mooney’s teachings to hard.