Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
ok.

Stephen Dorff - IMDb

TV series lol a great hollywood success story.
Maybe we have different definitions of being "shat" out by Hollywood. I dont expect him to have the same work rate as he did 20 years ago. A better example of a guy who should have had a bigger career is Jason Priestley. Hit tv show. Teen heart throb. Starred in some movies but fell the fukk off.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Maybe we have different definitions of being "shat" out by Hollywood. I dont expect him to have the same work rate as he did 20 years ago. A better example of a guy who should have had a bigger career is Jason Priestley. Hit tv show. Teen heart throb. Starred in some movies but fell the fukk off.

thats exactly what i mean bro.

i think stephen dorf after blade was going for the top titles in hollywood like a brad pitt but i hear you though.

theres this kid in "3 billboard to wyoming" his amazing mad charisma ... i only watched because of sam rockwell and the reviews but the kid was dope. if he doesnt blow i will think he sabotaged himself, his got the platform.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
There was no ego or carelessness involved with Adam Brody. He just prefers the quiet and peaceful life with Leighton Meester :yeshrug:

i dont think he came in the game to play half-time lol, on punkd he was trying to creep on another mans fiance and got caught lol.

he was in "Mr and Mrs Smith" with brad pitt and i think his scenes stole the show on that weak ass production.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
drugs and partying did her like tara reid, or fck everyone like megan fox ... women is an extensive list but guys who sabotaged their own careers. thats a bit rarer.
Whites women definitely have it the worst in Hollywood they get replaced so damn fast .
remember Elisa Cuthbert ?

as far as men josh hartnet and miles teller

in black Hollywood u famous once we fukk with u forever . Mouse from the Jamie foxx show still getting work :mjlol:

Daps
you right there but he was everywhere for a minute on Punkd, did that bruce willis movie dated stars.

i could say Jude Law too but he had more success than the other 3 and Jude Law pops about every now and again ... other 3 vanished lol.

Adrian Brody definitely shat on someones wife, he been exposed lol last flick he was in was with Brad Pitt in "Mr & Mrs Smith". smh.
Jude Law is far more successful than either of those three. Didn’t he just headline an HBO series about the Vatican?

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
851fa900-dc12-464a-b74a-e02c39769219-AP_MoNique-Netflix_Lawsuit.JPG

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i dont think he came in the game to play half-time lol, on punkd he was trying to creep on another mans fiance and got caught lol.

he was in "Mr and Mrs Smith" with brad pitt and i think his scenes stole the show on that weak ass production.

Sharing History: Inside Leighton Meester and Adam Brody's Super-Private Love Story - E! Online

He's spoken about it on a few occasions where neither him or his wife crave the attention that comes from social media and being a celebrity. It's rather refreshing with all of the clout chasing you see people doing in Hollywood and on social media. They don't care to play the Hollywood game and I can respect that :ehh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
thats exactly what i mean bro.

i think stephen dorf after blade was going for the top titles in hollywood like a brad pitt but i hear you though.

theres this kid in "3 billboard to wyoming" his amazing mad charisma ... i only watched because of sam rockwell and the reviews but the kid was dope. if he doesnt blow i will think he sabotaged himself, his got the platform.

I hear you. I think Stephen Dorf is a great number 2 or 3 actor for a movie. He is not a number 1. But I think he knows that. Everything I see him in he kills it. Just recently watched True Detective with him that came out in 2019. He shared the top billing with Mahershala and did not get washed

To me he settled into his role of TV shoes and occasional movies. Pretty good niche.

I have to check out 3 Billboard to Wyoming

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Jude Law is far more successful than either of those three. Didn’t he just headline an HBO series about the Vatican?

yeah he played a young priest i heard he killed it. i said he still pops up hear and there ... his seasoned but at a time he was allover but thats natural.

justin long and them straight flopped themselves.

:russ::russ:

ever since i saw George Clooney refuse to stand up and clap for Monique, i never knew what that situation was but yeah shes out of there.

her character many many people are saying ruins her.

Daps
you right there but he was everywhere for a minute on Punkd, did that bruce willis movie dated stars.

i could say Jude Law too but he had more success than the other 3 and Jude Law pops about every now and again ... other 3 vanished lol.

Adrian Brody definitely shat on someones wife, he been exposed lol last flick he was in was with Brad Pitt in "Mr & Mrs Smith". smh.

Jude Law???

Dude is in TV series...blockbuster and small time movies.....been in the gameike 30 years

I think Jude had a little forced hiatus due to his very obvious hair loss. I think he had to do a transition into different roles.

But after Talented Mr Ripley, he had next.