Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
What? He’s made 2-3 movies a year the past 10 years. He had a big role in Black Klansman.

Im happy for him, he wasnt my choice i agree though he deserve to be bigger. never seen black klansman like i said i stopped watching movies. the shyts are garbage.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i said that its just now jude isnt seen much though but doesnt fit the theme, but we have known about jude law for years in British cinema talking major Hollywood moves.

remember when chris rock dissed Jude Law because he was in every movie, thats the push im talking about.

Yeah but dude is active...he's technically more active than Brad Pitt is at the current moment and prolly has been for the last couple years.....you don't have him on this list

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but dude is active...he's technically more active than Brad Pitt is at the current moment and prolly has been for the last couple years.....you don't have him on this list

need to know what the thread is about.

stephen dorf is more hollywood than brad pitt, only when someone is trying to make an invalid point on the coli.

:wow:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Misha Barton from the OC.
she was supposed to be the next it girl.

ol girl from clueless... I'm sure she gets work but she ain't been in anything big since batman

edit: other girl from clueless Stacey dash..
To be fair Alicia Silverstone was a child actor who probably wanted out of the limelight.

Edit: You're probably right. Just checked her IMDb and her early career she played very sexualised teens. Post Batman and Robin her career took a dive.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
this adrian brody fellas.

e3852421eb768bbc0fcc03dd9ed0301c.jpg

he left the OC hollywood was calling he was the next dude for a split second then vanished.

That's Adam Brody :dead:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
To be fair Alicia Silverstone was a child actor who probably wanted out of the limelight.

true like how they always beg Macaulay Culkin for feautres and roles but his not into it. i think they both still have a huge following due to their earlier work, more so Macaulay than Alicia but i seen Alicia in thefappening blogs every now and again lol.