Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She's still consistently working. She was just in that Tom and Jerry movie that did well and has 5 projects in pre production.

But for an actor not every role is going to be big. But she's doing well enough.

A lot of people in this thread seem to think that an actor/actress has fell off just because they are getting the big name roles out here. Everyone can’t be a Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts lol.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They got Katherine Heigl outta here.
She has a Netflix show that aired this year. It looks like a drama for women.

what happened to that Chloe Moretz girl. she was suppose to be the next big thing. she was getting casted by all the decent directors in the early 10s. wasn't she originally suppose to play little mermaid?
She was in Louis CK’s movie that Amazon was supposed to release & Tom and Jerry.

Val Kilmer - dude had the looks, the acting chops and the fame to make it to the 25 millis a movie club back in the day but decided to be a diva and Hollywerd shytted him out.
He got sick. I think it was cancer.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
i dont know i think shes kind of cute but well young, little brooklyn beckham was her man.

58cec44b93491afbd7b934887ae3417f.jpg

thats her 2021.

Since when has reality changed peoples perceptions though breh :manny:

I don't care either way, but that meme of her was everywhere and ran for a while breh. I could easily see it damaging her career.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people in this thread seem to think that an actor/actress has fell off just because they are getting the big name roles out here. Everyone can’t be a Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts lol.

lol she was in the female remake of "oceans eleven" but hasnt been since pre or post but i hear you point though.

zac efron if he was capable would have been in a lane but i think thats with Harry Styles now, since they are turning him hollywood.

for women Beyonce is an under rated one, acting cant be easy and she seems simple but she first blew without Jigga doing austin powers mega hit and followed with pink panther mega hit then after Jigga she did falling for temptations and obsessions with Ali Larter and hasnt been seen since.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Since when has reality changed peoples perceptions though breh :manny:

I don't care either way, but that meme of her was everywhere and ran for a while breh. I could easily see it damaging her career.

lol people are foul in groups, but individually its a different story. what do you think of her looks? :lupe:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
what happened to that Chloe Moretz girl. she was suppose to be the next big thing. she was getting casted by all the decent directors in the early 10s. wasn't she originally suppose to play little mermaid?

I don't think she's a fan of the industry. Was sexualized at an early age and she said something about that on set. Went to the producers or whoever and was like, I'm not even legal yet. Why are you giving me outfits that are going to have my breasts out:gucci:? What the fukk is wrong with you:dahell:? It's been a wrap since then. They put her in character actor status.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:

How bout Columbus Short. That dude ruined himself :francis:

lol only through google images i am finding out about the Chloe Moretz hate.

fa-fashion-53428668.png

I don't think she's a fan of the industry. Was sexualized at an early age and she said something about that on set. Went to the producers or whoever and was like, I'm not even legal yet. Why are you giving me outfits that are going to have my breasts out:gucci:? What the fukk is wrong with you:dahell:? It's been a wrap since then. They put her in character actor status.

thats mad foul :picard:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i knew that about Val Kilmer a real diva then he got bloated but i never realized the same goes for Ed Norton?

he was in this new movie about NYC corrupt called something "brooklyn" he stars wrote and directed it. big fan of his too.

MV5BNzQ0Mjk1YjItNWI1Ny00NWE2LWFlYTAtYjViY2YzMTVlOGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Always dug his acting ability.

And he dated Salma for 4 years.

:wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
lol she was in the female remake of "oceans eleven" but hasnt been since pre or post but i hear you point though.

zac efron if he was capable would have been in a lane but i think thats with Harry Styles now, since they are turning him hollywood.

for women Beyonce is an under rated one, acting cant be easy and she seems simple but she first blew without Jigga doing austin powers mega hit and followed with pink panther mega hit then after Jigga she did falling for temptations and obsessions with Ali Larter and hasnt been seen since.

She’s still had a bigger career than the majority of actors and actresses out here. Everyone won’t be able to reach that type of level and that’s totally okay. As I’ve said before, the majority of actors and actresses out here are one lost gig away from working a regular job just like the rest of us.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Katherine Heigl
Vince Vaughn (I think )

She thought she was too good for the material she was doing and got humbled something major. Messed up her career for a few years.

Seems she's learnt her lesson as she has that Netflix show. Bet she won't be talking no shyt anymore.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
She’s still had a bigger career than the majority of actors and actresses out here. Everyone won’t be able to reach that type of level and that’s totally okay. As I’ve said before, the majority of actors and actresses out here are one lost gig away from working a regular job just like the rest of us.

oh fo sho a 100%.

Jennifer Lawrence was the next one then she talked too much, got fappening, sold her soul to go out with an undesirable director, released mad bricks in a row. shes pretty much almost a wrap.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
lol only through google images i am finding out about the Chloe Moretz hate.

fa-fashion-53428668.png

thats mad foul :picard:

And that was after negotiations for the role, where her people indicated that she didn't want to wear anything skimpy and above her age. And the studio agreed.:mjpls:

I think it was the Equalizer 1 or 2 and even Denzel said something.