Actors/Actresses being real full of themselves in real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I was walking in the mall and seen Joey Porter walking towards me, didnt say anything to him due to the fact he was on the phone and with his wife and kids.

Nipsey Hussle is real cool.

Daps
I heard Rosario Dawson was a down to earth.

:rudy:
You must have been conversing with a person that's even a bigger douchebag than she is. Only thing down to earth about that fish eyed C U Next Tuesday is her knees when she grovels at the feet and proceeds to pleasure Hollywood execs for 2 bit acting jobs. LOL don't believe everything you hear

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember meeting O.J Mayo when I was in high school. Dude had an air of bytchassness around him. Ever since then I root against him everytime I see him.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:rudy:
You must have been conversing with a person that's even a bigger douchebag than she is. Only thing down to earth about that fish eyed C U Next Tuesday is her knees when she grovels at the feet and proceeds to pleasure Hollywood execs for 2 bit acting jobs. LOL don't believe everything you hear

:deadrose:

Were you the one who made the Rosario Dawson hate thread on SOHH?

How many actresses would have walked away with the:huhldup: face if this happened to them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I don't want to put her name out there because that would be kinda fukked up seeing as she's never done anything to me directly, but I say this

there's a girl in my psychology class who's an actress on a well known sitcom that airs on Fox, and she's hella annoying and full of herself. Funny thing is I think I'm the only person in the class who knows that bytch is famous. Everyone no sells her like she aint shyt.

Name names nikka :rudy:

If you didn't wanna put her out there, why'd you even mention it?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Met Meek Mill a few times when I stayed in Delaware, he was cool I guess.. Although it was back when he was just gettin on Grand Hustle so he wasn't really famous yet.

Anyone thats lived in Charlotte can give you stories about seeing Ric Flair doin wild crazy shyt, he is that Ric Flair persona at ALL TIMES.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I met regina king, tried to play it cool (i was her bellman) she seemed nice enough, I wanted to be like "OMG I love you in boondocks and you're so good in all your roles!" but i had to hold it down

I wouldve lost it breh, thats one of my MILF crushes :smugfavre:

Regina-King-at-American-Black-Film-Festival-closing-gala.jpg

regina-king.jpg

She seem like a true woman, handles business and very cordial but gets Ghetto Gaggers nasty in the sheets :smugdraper:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't want to put her name out there because that would be kinda fukked up seeing as she's never done anything to me directly, but I say this

there's a girl in my psychology class who's an actress on a well known sitcom that airs on Fox, and she's hella annoying and full of herself. Funny thing is I think I'm the only person in the class who knows that bytch is famous. Everyone no sells her like she aint shyt.
whats the show breh

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
off the top of my head I've met
mike tyson,
evander holyfield,
50 cent,
kanye,
amber rose
chris brown
T.I.
dame dash,
rick ross
roscoe dash
snoop
ice cube
kurupt
bill bellamy,
kevin hart,
latrell hawkins,
brandy,
justin beiber,
usher
dj paul,
RVD,
jeff hardy,
larry fitzgerald,
T.O.
joakim noah
andrew bynum
terrance howard
micheal rappaport
im sure im missing some,too lazy to type every individual experience with each person,but ALL have been cool except for usher n beiber,my female co workers tried to ask for pics as they waited and they were strait a$$holes,and roscoe dash just was annoyoing as fukk when he was goin through LAX screening

You work at LAX?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've met and hung out with tons of pro athletes. All of them were cool as fukk. Same story with the couple of rappers and actors I've met before.

The only actor that I've seen be an a$$hole was Delroy Lindo. I'll never forget. I was working at Enterprise RAC in the Oakland airport, fresh outta college so you know I didn't have good sense, and I spot dude from behind the counter. All I did was look at him and was trying to figure out where I knew him from and he shoots out, "What the fukk are you looking at?!" I then turned to the tiny white kid next to me and said, "Did this nikka just..." I stopped myself when I realized my rhetorical question could be my second trip to HR then I looked up and he was gone. Funny thing is I didn't realize it was Delroy Lindo until I saw Gone in 60 seconds on TNT that next weekend

sh!t i just realized lindo and fishburne arnt the same person

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

usc?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NAME NAMES nikka

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Yea,and add bytch ass drake and nicki minaj to the list,lil john and most of the wire actors

Crazy...

I used to work up there. I worked on the ramp (for an airline) but didn't really go in the terminals that much so I didn't really see celebs.

Aint been there since 09 tho. I need to get another job up there, that shyt used to be cool as fukk :laugh: