Actors/Actresses being real full of themselves in real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
people I've met in real life:

Fat Joe- cool as hell

Cindy Crawford- I thought she was gonna be a bytch, but she was mad nice... she smiled at me and my dikk wiggled a little

Plaxico- kept to himself, I thought he'd be a bigger a$$hole

Tom Brady and Randy Moss- Brady was cool as hell, he was buying all his o-lineman buckets of beer the whole night, they must have gone through like 100... Moss wasn't really an a$$hole, he kinda just kept to himself though

Charlie Villanueva- cool ass dude, probably the most down to earth athlete I've met aside from Zach Thomas

Pat Ewing- nice guy, came through the club I was working at at the time, he was sweating his ass off wearing some loud ass silk Haitian cab driver shirt and ugly polyester slacks :dead:

Chauncey Billups- almost beat the fukk out of this dude in the club for trying to take a pic of him and Ben Wallace lmaooooo

D. Wade- used to see him a bunch, he owned a condo at the W when I worked there... mad chill, he eventually started smashing my sexy ass manager on the low :laff:

Elton Brand- one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet

Dennis Rodman- biggest a$$hole of all time

there's more, I just can't think of any others right now

While he was married? Maybe this is where he got the STD from?:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met Kci and Jojo.......Mad ignorant.Seemed like two, drunken bar room nikkaz.

But in a cool, down to earth kind of way.Definitely NOT a$$holes.They just like to drink and get high.Short as fukk in person.Way smaller than they looked in them leather jackets and combat boots on tv.I felt like I could shatter their whole chest plate with a simple jab.

Ginuwine.....Dude is quiet in person.He doesn't say much, but he has a brother that does all the dirty work for him.His brother is like that lady in the movie Coming To America who was trained to know how prince Akeem taste buds worked.Except, in this case, it was females....not biscuits and cookies.

Ginuwine sends his brother out to scout ho's for him.He normally likes more than one trollop.....sometimes up to 4 at a time.If Ginuwine is touring in ur city, expect to see his bro hitting up malls looking for groupies to take back to the notell room.I got this news straight from my brothers baby moms.Supposedly her and a group of friends were chilling in the mall when they got approached by G's brother one day.She told me her and a group of friends went up to his suite, but she didn't do anything because she's "not like that":childplease::shaq2::stopitslime::comeon::beli:

But supposedly a couple of her "nasty friends" got they backs blown out by G and his crew.I'm not saying that G be on some pedo shyt, but my brothers baby moms was still in high school when she told me about that shyt:ufdup::sitdown:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear RDJ is very down to earth.You might not believe it, but they say you might spot him in the hoodest of hoods out in Cali.

I remember a youtube video with these hood dudes talking about it.

They just randomly threw it out there.

Like " yeah, Robert Downey Jr came down here and got so high, he ended up passing out in that alley over there"

Dead in the slums of South Central Los Angeles.

From what I hear, he's a real dude.He's known as a rebel in Hollywood circles.He'd rather be amongst "the people" than to be around a bunch of fake, pretentious, Hollywood weirdos.That's why he comes off so snarky in interviews.He hates that shyt:smugdraper:

breh I need a link to these videos :lolbron: