Actors/Actresses being real full of themselves in real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
most are. why you think they are so angry when people with no experience get their jobs. what's the first thing they say. how can this person get my job when they're just a model/artist/celebritiy, they never had any ACTING LESSONS. whether they were theater geeks or whatever you call them. they signed up for some sort of acting class. and its not like people are falling all over ny film students. even tho its one of the biggest schools. nobody cares or groupies up to them.....

oh but now i just made this multi million dollar check playing tony soprano or nino brown.... now i'm supposed to cater to the world at the drop of a hat to do whatever it is you want me to do. sign this, shake your hand, stop for a picture... while i'm trying to buy some toilet paper. i'd be an a$$hole too.

they just people like we're people. shyt i can't stand my girl nagging me for 10 minutes.. between fans and papparazzi, i'd be sean penn
not sayin it's right but this is why I say u can't judge an actor based off a bad day or them having an attitude here n there...especially when u catch them doin random day to day shyt...shyt get's annoying...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I fukkin hate NO NAME ass actors who front like they gods and sh1t, my aunt runs this restraunt up in phoenix part time and Adam beach from John Woo's windtalkers was there, anyway I needed to pay her some money back I got there and she told me he was there but didnt seem happy about, i was like why, she said dude was gettin drunk acting stupid and hitting on all the female waitresses there i remember the waitresses were crowded around this one girl she told them he felt her up. And all the while i was like :comeon: really breh?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know that Mayweather shyt for a fact cause my cousin is a boxer and trained under him for a lil bit..said that whole camera persona is DEF not him...he's WAY more humbled in real life...

yep, i know/went to college with his cousin, it's all an act. he is a confident cat though. good dude

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live where the Vikings do their training camp so they are around here for like a month so you run into them all the time and for the most part they are all pretty cool guys....Randy Moss was the biggest a$$hole I have met. Micheal Bennett was one of the most chill guys I met. The Vikings being around for training camp did lead to one of the more uncomfortable moments as I walked into my boy's place near the college campus and him and Kelly Campbell (backup WR) were just sitting there in dead silence as former Vikes RB Mo Williams was blowing the back outta some chick my buddy knew in the next room.....

Justin Morneau is cool as hell too. I've hung out with him a few times since he married a friend of mine from high school. What you do realize though is that hanging with some famous guy like that can turn you into an a$$hole........you'll be going behind the bar taking and mixing your own drinks like "WHAT!" ...i'm here with Justin muh'fukka. You can basically do whatever the fukk you want and peeps just look the other way.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not sayin it's right but this is why I say u can't judge an actor based off a bad day or them having an attitude here n there...especially when u catch them doin random day to day shyt...shyt get's annoying...

yea i'm not crazy.. i met a few rappers opening up for them and sat with fat joe in v.i.p. all night in miami. never met an actor except seeing william shatner in nyc just walking down the street with some girl. everyone screaming heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there's william shatner. he quickly walked away and dipped out

but mostly i'm thinking of these accomplished actors. YES some come from nothing. yes some aren't in some school learning acting all their life. but with actors i feel they got it the worst. they make the most money. they make the company the most money. they get literally followed by cameras. can't shop at walmart without 200 people showing up and then its in the paper the next day... when do you see pics of rappers or sports stars shopping. headline "look who didn't wear makeup today at the store"

that's crazy. i'd be wilding the hell out. tupac was not bishop. tony soprano is not calling up the mob. wesley snipes went to high school with my stepdad.. he was not killing nothing. but they get to play these people, then complete crazy strangers now feel they got the power to run up on you in public and talk shyt or beg for shyt like they know you... like you really nino brown and shyt. they don't even fake it like rappers.. like they really doing it in the streets. you KNOW they acting. and still they gotta deal with this

just saying... full of themselves.. being an a$$hole.. tired of seeing you people... i understand

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I fukkin hate NO NAME ass actors who front like they gods and sh1t, my aunt runs this restraunt up in phoenix part time and Adam beach from John Woo's windtalkers was there, anyway I needed to pay her some money back I got there and she told me he was there but didnt seem happy about, i was like why, she said dude was gettin drunk acting stupid and hitting on all the female waitresses there i remember the waitresses were crowded around this one girl she told them he felt her up. And all the while i was like :comeon: really breh?

That ain't just actors, bruh, I do the same shyt.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I look at it this way...think about what it takes to make it as an actor, actress or musician. You're told while you're coming up that it's a long shot and most likely you'll struggle forever. Then as you move up you're told you're not good enough. So the only way anybody to make it through being constantly told it won't happen is to build such a confidence in yourself that it becomes almost an arrogance (i.e. Kanye). Then when you finally make it after years of being shytted on, you get these ppl who used to say you ain't shyt, grovel at your feet to compensate. Feeding their now inflated ego. Some can take a step back assess themselves and some can't...which leads to the "arrogance" you're talking about with ppl in Hollywood.

Also, sometimes these ppl don't want you running up on them calling them out of their name and shyt...I imagine at first its cool but then it grows tired. They maybe having a bad day, w/e the reason...and I noticed some feel like celebrities owe them b/c they saw their movie...they don't owe you shyt. They acted (serving you), you bought it, that's the end of the exchange. They don't owe you live impersonations or even a convo. Not saying that's the case with the TS, but it happens.
Ok, now explain the people who go through all of that, make it and somehow manage not to become arrogant a$$holes?

I completely agree, they don't owe anyone anything out on the street... but there's a reason why you constantly hear nice shyt about certain people in hollywood and constantly hear terrible stories about others. Some people can deal and some can't. That's cool... but just because someone worked hard doesn't really give them a license to be an a$$hole.

I do agree as it has been said multiple times throughout the thread that sometimes you catch people on an off day or just at a bad time.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Met him yesterday,he really does have that nerdy cac voice when he not rappin :lolbron:
He was lookin :flabbynsick: and rockin that cheap leor brand while flyin out,i was the only. One that recognized him:yeshrug:

I wasn't even the one to recognize him when he was around. I was at a dealership called luxorauto in scottsdale talking to a salesman about a car I was interested in and the salesman had to go get some information on the car for me. While I was waiting my girl was like, "mase is in here". I'm thinking she just bullshytting me so I ain't pay her no attention. The salesman got back and I told him I'll look over everything and give him a call if I'm interested. So I'm leaving and I remembered I forgot to ask him something about the car. So I drive back and I see the salesman I was talking to outside showing mase a car. Now I'm thinking to myself ,"well damn it is mase". I ain't about to bother the dude though cause I'm pretty sure he ain't trying to hear it right now while working a deal. Anyways I roll up on the salesman and mase standing next to him gives me the :wtb::birdman:, That nikka thought I was gonna talk to him and he looked dumb as hell when I started talking to the salesman. Like I said, a bytch.

Jaewon

Rookie
Daps
Met Hulk Hogan and DJ Premier, they were both cool as hell.