Actors/Actresses being real full of themselves in real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
the nikka Sean Patrick Thomas (Save the Last Dance, Barbershop) is probably one of the largest douchebags i met IRL.

back when i was working at a Walgreens in Delaware, he came in a few minutes before closing. i was like "breh, i aint tryna be a groupie or nothing, i know you get hounded but, you that dude from Barbershop right?"

nikka was like :childplease: "fukk you think nikka?" grabbed his shyt & bounced.

never felt so ethered....because i tried to be respectful with it. :manny:

:pacspit: that nikka & his two movies.
I think he was just insecure about the fact that his career fell of. He probably thought you were going to ask him why he ended up working at Walgreens.:laff:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I've met and hung out with tons of pro athletes. All of them were cool as fukk. Same story with the couple of rappers and actors I've met before.

The only actor that I've seen be an a$$hole was Delroy Lindo. I'll never forget. I was working at Enterprise RAC in the Oakland airport, fresh outta college so you know I didn't have good sense, and I spot dude from behind the counter. All I did was look at him and was trying to figure out where I knew him from and he shoots out, "What the fukk are you looking at?!" I then turned to the tiny white kid next to me and said, "Did this nikka just..." I stopped myself when I realized my rhetorical question could be my second trip to HR then I looked up and he was gone. Funny thing is I didn't realize it was Delroy Lindo until I saw Gone in 60 seconds on TNT that next weekend

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Met Jamie Foxx in real life... We were both waiting for Valet at a restaurant and this nikka was roasting his homeboy, one of the valet drivers, and a couple random people... Literally the most naturally funny person I'll ever meet...

the nikka Sean Patrick Thomas (Save the Last Dance, Barbershop) is probably one of the largest douchebags i met IRL.

back when i was working at a Walgreens in Delaware, he came in a few minutes before closing. i was like "breh, i aint tryna be a groupie or nothing, i know you get hounded but, you that dude from Barbershop right?"

nikka was like :childplease: "fukk you think nikka?" grabbed his shyt & bounced.

:huhldup:You got sonned by this nikka?

:pachaha:

20215.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Jamie Foxx is cool as hell

I met Chuck Norris once as a kid, and he was nice
I met the black dude from Walker Texas Ranger as well, and he was nice
I met Jeff Van Gundy coming out of an airport bathroom a couple years ago. :laugh: He was nice and talked to me for a min.....later that same day I met T-Mac at the baggage claim. He was cool. He was tryna hide though so he wouldnt get too noticed.

Kenyon Martin is a d-bag

I cant think of too many I've met that were rude to me. But I know they are out there.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I think he was just insecure about the fact that his career fell of. He probably thought you were going to ask him why he ended up working at Walgreens.:laff:

nah, i was working there. i was 18 or 19 then. he was just coming in to buy something.

:pacspit: at that nikka anyway

YBE

Banned
Daps
Met Jamie Foxx in real life... We were both waiting for Valet at a restaurant and this nikka was roasting his homeboy, one of the valet drivers, and a couple random people... Literally the most naturally funny person I'll ever meet...

:huhldup:You got sonned by this nikka?

:pachaha:

20215.gif

yea :snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
actually..more of them are cool than u realize..it's all on when u catch em tho..they may be havin a bad day or whatever...and getting hounded by people all the time doesnt help..some of them are just straight up a$$holes tho...like Busta...he wasn't like that wit me the few times I met him but that's cause we have a mutual friend...but other nikkas I know got straight shytted on by dude...DMX is a real nikka...MAD down to earth in real life...my aunt met Isiah Thomas on a plane and she said he helped her with her bags and even held convo damn near the whole plane ride...she said he was mad cool...

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

He seem like the type to be a bytch ass nikka

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I look at it this way...think about what it takes to make it as an actor, actress or musician. You're told while you're coming up that it's a long shot and most likely you'll struggle forever. Then as you move up you're told you're not good enough. So the only way anybody to make it through being constantly told it won't happen is to build such a confidence in yourself that it becomes almost an arrogance (i.e. Kanye). Then when you finally make it after years of being shytted on, you get these ppl who used to say you ain't shyt, grovel at your feet to compensate. Feeding their now inflated ego. Some can take a step back assess themselves and some can't...which leads to the "arrogance" you're talking about with ppl in Hollywood.

Also, sometimes these ppl don't want you running up on them calling them out of their name and shyt...I imagine at first its cool but then it grows tired. They maybe having a bad day, w/e the reason...and I noticed some feel like celebrities owe them b/c they saw their movie...they don't owe you shyt. They acted (serving you), you bought it, that's the end of the exchange. They don't owe you live impersonations or even a convo. Not saying that's the case with the TS, but it happens.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
like dude said it depends they may be having a bad day. I have interviewed mad rappers the coolest was probably fat joe. I saw him at an autograph signing session and he was real nice to little kids. Busta rhymes was kind of a dikk at the begining of the interview but by the end is was cool. Dj drama was the worst interview I ever did he gave me one word answers and Alchemist kinda sucked too he was trolling the whole time. Here are some of my interviews redhandstv - YouTube

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
I saw Luis Figo is Lisbon during Euro 2004 he was out with his broad didn't wanna sign nothing which is understanable but seeing him walk around all casual and no-one bothering him was a bit weird considering he's one of the biggest football players in Europe & the rest of the world playing for Real Madrid...never met any other celebrities well none that I can remember.

My mum & dad have seen Jeremy Clarkson they said he's a bit of an arsehole, saw him in a restaurant and said he's loud & boistrous and his kids are dikks

Doubt most of you would've heard of either of them tho :manny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My mum & dad have seen Jeremy Clarkson they said he's a bit of an arsehole, saw him in a restaurant and said he's loud & boistrous and his kids are dikks

Doubt most of you would've heard of either of them tho :manny:
Yeah, Jeremy Clarkson is on Top Gear UK. He looks like he would be an arsehole. I met Faizon Love at the airport in LA. He was upset because he missed a flight and he was headed to South Carolina. I spoke to him and he was mad cool though even while he was upset about missing his flight. I met Kevin Nash at the Airport. It was him and X-Pac and they was getting a rental car. I was about 12 or so at the time and I asked him for an autograph and he was like, "Don't have time kid" and turned around and walked off. X-Pac just looked at me like:yeshrug: and walked out with him. I met Charles Barkley a couple of times and he was always cool as a fan. Just like he is on TNT he's like that in real life.

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
chuck d - cool
keyshawn johnson - cool
chino xl - cool as fukk
derek jeter - cool as fukk
ricky waters - cool
marlon wayans - a$$hole