Actors/Actresses being real full of themselves in real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
T pain wouldn't speak back in Orlando when I was down there to visit. Met bill Bellamy at a club in cashville he couldn't stop eyeballing the pawgs to carry on a conversation. Webbie cool as fukk in person, yo gotti a real nikka. Met Pimping Ken, he was lacking at this broad and I was like "wassup pimp I see u" he was like "man tell her about me tell her who I am" :takedat: lol I gave him the :aicmon: and kept I moving. Oh I met Mary J back when she was high on crack at the time. shyt was said glad she off that shyt. She was speaking and smile like I ain't know she was high :beli:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dizzee Rascal - I've met countless times. He's a cool, regular dude.

Leona Lewis before she got famous. She was nice.

One that might trip you guys out is Idris Elba. I remember him before he even moved to America and became famous. He knows a cousin of mine in East London and they've played football ('soccer' to you guys) together. I was a lot younger than them so its not like we hung out or anything. I used to visit here every year when I was living in America during the late 80s/early 90s at the time. My cousin saw Idris the last time he was over here.

Many other British actors/actresses/singers/entertainers but those three are the main ones this board will know about.

I'll get to the American celebrities later...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I've met tons of celebs in my travels. Most were dikks but some were cool.

Met bill Bellamy in the carribean. He was chill

Met Paul pierce once. Complete fakkit.

Mark Cuban - coolest billionaire you'll ever meet

I forget the rest. Most celebs are losers though. However their fans are even moreso so it really doesn't make a difference in the long run.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Maaaaaan, I had the funniest experience with Mr. Cheeks and his fukking dad in New Hampshire and it was legendary.

That guys is so fukking chill. He literally hung out for hours with me and my production partner (both white) his dad, his hype man and this random chick.

He was literally making my buddy wear his chain, lol.

Daps
Joe Budden is a douchebag, saw him once before he blew up on the bus talking to some chick about how he was on the new Clue tape... Then a year or so later "Pump It Up" blew and he was feelin himself way too much.

My sister met Big Worm from Friday while they were filming a movie out here in Jersey, she was working at a jewelry store and she said he was mad cool, and he was eating her McNuggets lol.

Met Red Cafe on Thanksgiving 2 years ago while I was working at WalMart... He was buying a table, I knocked a couple dollars off it and told him to keep doing his thing, he gave me dap and left. I'm not even a fan of his but he respected me so I gave him respect back.

Met Jim Jones at the Garden State Plaze Mall at H&M (He's always in that mall), I was shoppin wit my girl, browsing the men's section, heard somebody talking and thought it sounded like Jones, turned around and it was him... He looked at me and said "What's good" I replied "What's poppin", he gave me dap and I kept it moving... I met back up wit my girl and told her I just met him and she asked me to ask him to take a pic with her, so I did, he was on line paying and told me to give him a sec, once he was done he walked up to me and asked me about my sneakers (I had on Red Foamposite Pros, with the check) I told him I copped them back in 2002, he said "Damn, I been trying to find them for years" then he took the pic and dapped me again and left. He was cool as shyt, I had a blunt on me and wanted to smoke him out but I wasn't done shopping and wasn't sure if he'd be down since I'm a stranger lol.

Every time I come across a celeb, I'm never starstruck, since I feel like they deal with that shyt enough and I'm not the groupie type.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
OH shyt I forgot to tell you my Cuba Gooding Jr story!

Ok, So me, two of my male friends, and a female friend are eating sushi at this restaurant in Scottsdale Arizona....

We're like the youngest folks in there, drinking, laughing it up... Cuba Gooding Jr. walks in... Dude is basically drunk out of his mind and hitting on every girl in their being a creepy motherfukker... Eventually he made his rounds to our female friend who was probably the most attractive girl in there.. Dude, somehow he ended up following us back to our hotel, because he thought he was gonna get some p*ssy from our female friend. We're in our room we were blowing lines of cocaine and drinking, doing demonic things... My frined kept trying to take a picture of Cuba in the hotel room but Cuba's "Friend" kept standing behind us and grabbing our phones and shyt... His friend walked out of the room... Cuba did a line and then all of a sudden he got all paranoid and eventually just left the room in a hurry... Weirdest motherfukker ever...

:ooh:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
:rudy:
You must have been conversing with a person that's even a bigger douchebag than she is. Only thing down to earth about that fish eyed C U Next Tuesday is her knees when she grovels at the feet and proceeds to pleasure Hollywood execs for 2 bit acting jobs. LOL don't believe everything you hear
You gotta be "my pants r so tite" :russ:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Joe Budden is a douchebag, saw him once before he blew up on the bus talking to some chick about how he was on the new Clue tape... Then a year or so later "Pump It Up" blew and he was feelin himself way too much.

My sister met Big Worm from Friday while they were filming a movie out here in Jersey, she was working at a jewelry store and she said he was mad cool, and he was eating her McNuggets lol.

Met Red Cafe on Thanksgiving 2 years ago while I was working at WalMart... He was buying a table, I knocked a couple dollars off it and told him to keep doing his thing, he gave me dap and left. I'm not even a fan of his but he respected me so I gave him respect back.

Met Jim Jones at the Garden State Plaze Mall at H&M (He's always in that mall), I was shoppin wit my girl, browsing the men's section, heard somebody talking and thought it sounded like Jones, turned around and it was him... He looked at me and said "What's good" I replied "What's poppin", he gave me dap and I kept it moving... I met back up wit my girl and told her I just met him and she asked me to ask him to take a pic with her, so I did, he was on line paying and told me to give him a sec, once he was done he walked up to me and asked me about my sneakers (I had on Red Foamposite Pros, with the check) I told him I copped them back in 2002, he said "Damn, I been trying to find them for years" then he took the pic and dapped me again and left. He was cool as shyt, I had a blunt on me and wanted to smoke him out but I wasn't done shopping and wasn't sure if he'd be down since I'm a stranger lol.

Every time I come across a celeb, I'm never starstruck, since I feel like they deal with that shyt enough and I'm not the groupie type.
Yeah I see that dude a lot at the mall. Has anybody met redman. That dude. Seems like he would be cool as hell lol

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
most athletes are dikks as well as actors which i think may be undercover homo

148972_3567362615890_1027661927_3133153_1737967663_n.jpg

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
this thread shouldn't be a "list every muthafuggin famous person you met" thread

i will say that bootie brown of the pharcyde is incredibly down to earth.
imani came off a$$hole'ish.

tajai from souls of mischief is one word away/the type of guy lookin for a reason to smack someone. the hiero dvd will prove that.
phesto, felt like one of my homies. when i met him a+ was in the back about to fight some outta line folks and me and phesto were talkin about his musical influences. looked like some regular shyt.
del the funky homosapien was cool as shyt, casual was cool as shyt.

dj honda i saw at a rave high outta my mind standin by himself, i asked to get a pic and he said hold up "naw, you gotta do it like this... *gave daps* and posed while dappin for the pic. that damn near blew my molly fed ass away :dwillhuh:

Daps
Yeah I see that dude a lot at the mall. Has anybody met redman. That dude. Seems like he would be cool as hell lol

Saw Redman driving, while I was driving and smoking one time on South Orange Ave In Newark a few years back.. I was like :jawalrus: and gave him a head nod and blew out smoke, He was like :obama: and shot me a head nod back, I think he was smoking too.