Actors/Actresses being real full of themselves in real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
rappers, athletes, politicians, pundits, fat black women :hmm:

Rappers and ball players got big egos too... It your just a regular guy trying to just talk or show respect they might give u the :childplease: and keep it moving they only show love to other players and performers and chicks that look like rosee divine

At least athletes earn that shyt. If you're a great athlete, you've actually gone out there and proven it with their talent. There are SOOO many bigheaded actors/actresses that aren't even actually talented. That's the only thing that annoys me; the popularity is so subjective and the egos are blown up from it.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
On the flip side, Kate Beckinsale is fukking wonderful:evil:

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Creeper

Rookie
Daps
Met Anne Hathaway in a coffee shop in Hollywood right after Princess Diaries. She chill and talked a few min

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Like dude said, it's all about when you catch them. Cosign the Fat joe comment. We were both in the same VIP section at a club in Germany. Dre an Kahled were with him. Coolest rapper ever. Inspektah Deck is mad cool. Some of my boys opened up for him at a show in Würzburg and he hosted their mixtape they did. Was mad weird seeing a member of the Wu Tang Clan in some barracks in Germany. Met Angelina Jolie while at work once and she was aight. Seemed fake as fukk since there were cameras there. Met Matt stafford about 2 weeks ago and Tiny Lister. That nikka look like he's been thru some shyt. Mad humble but he seems soft as Charmin

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Like dude said, it's all about when you catch them. Cosign the Fat joe comment. We were both in the same VIP section at a club in Germany. Dre an Kahled were with him. Coolest rapper ever. Inspektah Deck is mad cool. Some of my boys opened up for him at a show in Würzburg and he hosted their mixtape they did. Was mad weird seeing a member of the Wu Tang Clan in some barracks in Germany. Met Angelina Jolie while at work once and she was aight. Seemed fake as fukk since there were cameras there. Met Matt stafford about 2 weeks ago and Tiny Lister. That nikka look like he's been thru some shyt. Mad humble but he seems soft as Charmin

Try him then. :smugfavre:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
faison love- cool (we spoke spanish to each other honestly a nice person)
z-ro ( my aunt babysit one of his kids, he is more anxious in person than you would think )
paul wall- cool
lil romeo- went to my middle school to visit his cousin he seemed cool i guess
kirko bangs- He was part of a houston party/clique/baby frat (gents) that my cousin was in he is cool but there was rumors he would lie and say he was half mexican to get hispanic heauxs

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I met regina king, tried to play it cool (i was her bellman) she seemed nice enough, I wanted to be like "OMG I love you in boondocks and you're so good in all your roles!" but i had to hold it down

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I havent met too many famous people except for a few rappers; and for the most part they were pretty chill.

I always wanted to meet jordan though as a youngin but after that chamillionaire story maybe not lol

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas over here ruinin my unrealistic fantasies about celebrities :smh:

I'm surprised to hear Fat Joe is actually cool in real life. I remember watching that episode of Wild n Out and he was acting like he was too much of a tough guy to take a joke.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Leo=mad cool, meet him years ago in a club and he is always cool.
Steve Nash= saw him downtown, very nice.
Mila Kunis= saw her in a video game store buying WOWC. Very nice and smoking hot. She is not fake at all.
Nancy from Weeds= so nice and so hot, she is so sexy without trying to be and she knows it, i saw her at brunch radiating, she is that sexy.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Yeah....He seem like a cool dude.

I remember all those people on youtube uploading footage from when they were filming The Avengers.

All the other actors were on some:leostare::beli::sitdown::upsetfavre:type shyt.

But Tom Hiddleston was like :krs::russ::lolbron::pachaha::stylin::win:

Yea he was. Would have loved to meet RDJ but he probably would have been on some bs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He seems like he'd be a dikk

On the east coast I asked Busta rhymes for an auto graph when i was 15 and he told me to get out his face. I was like. :rudy: 12 years later i share an elevator with him and his body guards and he was talking like demonically to someone on the phone. Some people never change. Its so demonic, friends.